Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 04:40:59 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Flute Test-Junior Drachir
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Flute Test-Junior Drachir  (Read 1982 times)
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2005, 06:26:19 pm »

*Drachir's pidgeon flies straight towards him and bashes him right on the noes, as he's strowling threw the forest after a long hunt to despise*

"Hmm, its a message from Regular Shadowhand," he says to himself.

*opens it up*

"Eh, report immediately at the Scout Tower!?"

*legs it*

He had a long talk with Regular Kal which mostly concisted of Kal telling him that it was time for him to proceed with his First Test, obtaining the flute. Drachir was eager to get started, he saluted Regular Shadowhand, and ran towards his first clue, the old hag in Yew...

As I arrived in Yew, I hlated, unaware of what direction to take. I had not been in Yew many times and my only knowledge of it was that it was not very popluated. I decided to head towards the abbey first...
           Nothing, no one except for strange-looking mages, and weird little monks who didn't seem quite with it. I thought that it would be best to head down the path to Cove, because as the old saying goes, 'all roads lead to Cove'.
           As i came towards the path, i noticed a break in the path which was marked by barrels which ran all the way down into the distance, i decided to follow it. It took me to this strange derelict building, which had but one small wooden box in the corner, i decided to look through it but , alas, it was locked. I thought to myself that this was not where i was meant to be, so i got back onto the path, and kept going south.

a strange derelict building.

Regular Shadowhand had told me that the Hag would be in some ruins, and all along this path there were lovely high buildings that didnt look anything like ruins, so i decided to jump off the path and go towards the South West. As i went South West, i came towards a farm, and there was a strange lady inside the farm, killing innocent sheep, i asked her if she knew anything of this Hag and her ruin, but she was French, and did not know what i was talking about, so i decided to move on.

i asked, but she did not understand.

I got back on the path, and continued going south, it seemed like the road  never came to an end, i felt like i would be running for years. But suddenly, the road split into two, I ran down the left so and found my self heading north, so i went back, and went down the right lane and luckily found my self going south, i used my brain again and decided to get off the path and search for the ruins somewhere in the forest. Hours it took me, but finally, i found it!
           I ventured inside, i saw nothing but broken bookshelves and odds and ends spilt all over the floor, i ventured into the next room, the same and the next but in here there was an old woman, hunched over a cauldron, mumbling. I decided to talk to her...

...She explained some mumno jumbo about an apprentice and an imp, i didnt really understand, but i decided to go and search for this apprentice, and boy, i found him alright, dead with a twisted little imp hovering over his corpse, then suddenly...disappeard. I rummaged through the body, but did not find much. I decided to tell the old witch about the misfortune.
           She was not upset, but yet, she was not happy, all she wanted was revenge on the creautre, so she told me to go kill some of his friends. I thought this was a bit harsh seeing as his friends didnt exactly do anything wrong, but i went ahead with it.
           I searched near and far for imps, and finally killed about 4, and the last one gave me a flute and a map. He told me that the map would lead me to the evil imp. I was happy that i had found the flute, but i still wanted to avenge the death of the poor apprentice, and i didnt want the deaths of the poor imp friends death's to be in vain, so i went to the place on the map, summoned the creature, and told him, in a sense, to bugger off...

"What!?" I shouted, "Where the bloody 'ell did my flute go!?"

*sighs*

...I decided to go talk to the witch again, and see if she could give me one, but instead, she told me to go get some ingredience, and being the kind gentleman i am, i did. I got her random chicken organ, and i got her swamp liquid and i also got her weird alchohol. (which i doubt is going in the potion  Wink )

me trying to look like a pirate, but failing miserably.

As I got back to the old witch with her ingredients, i asked her a second time about my flute which i wanted...

"Im sorry, but ye' not getting any type a flute whilst im still alive!" She said...

*gets angry*

And that was it, no flute, no nothing. I regret trying to get my revenge on that little imp, especially 'cause he's still alive...

Drachir lays down on his bed and thinks, 'at least i earned the junk i got as a prize...*grins*

*signed*
Junior Guardsman Drachir

Tweeso Pebble
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 06:45:54 pm »

Exellent Report Junior Drachir. Perhaps I can find someonw to exchange this "junk" for a flute. You've passed the Flute test.
And can when you recieve the flute begin your training with it.
*Signed*
Scout Corporal Valiro Gryphonclaw
Althalus
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 07:12:47 pm »

Very good, very good indeed!

(ooc) how many times must i say THESE TESTS GO ON THE LC BOARD!!!!!!!!!! grrr there is no need to post them on the main board infact they SHOULD NOT BE these tests must remain secret to the lc otherwise enemys can just read the board and know how we work and disrupt us! other than that on thing an excelent report(/ooc)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length