Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:42:30 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Murder During Mass
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Murder During Mass  (Read 2706 times)
Calico
Old Battle Axe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

"Tired but never weak."

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2005, 03:56:38 am »

Kate watched in stony scilence as the grave diggers finished their job.  The sun was hot on her back, and there wasn't so much as a breath of wind to stir the air.  After her inital furry at realizing her apprentice was dead Kate's mind swiched off.  It was like some one else was wrapping him in the blanket and tieing him to the back of her horse, some one else was paying the grave diggers in Britian, some one else was standing here sweating in full armor watching as they covered his body with dirt.

The shock, had worn off, but her rage was only momentairly stilled.  There were things that needed to be done.  Owen Dalas had to be burried, she still had duty for most of the day...

...and the church still needed to pay.

*Earned Merit in The Kaldorian Line Campaign*
Karad Helmguard
Guest Of Cove

Thou shalt not suffer the Witch to live!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 12:44:18 pm »

The Lord's work art a noble thing.

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 02:33:23 pm »

*Owen was called up to confess during the mass, he trembled, what could he say? he hadnt done anything wrong in his eyes, but still he aproached the altar and knelt before it. "Confess thy sins !" the Disciple yelled at Owen, still confused he thought of the night before, he had hunted a rabbit to eat for his dinner, "I-i.. er.. i killed a rabbit.. for me dinner...", the clergy Gasped and the Disciple frowned at Owen, "Teach this fool a lesson!" He yelled at the witch hunters who stood close by, Owen was shocked, what was he to do?

The two witch hunters draged him up the stairs and eventually on to the roof, they pushed and shoved Owen until he was cornered on the church roof, "No ! Wait ! Please ! I wo... AHHH !" Owen yelled with fear as the wytch hunters pulled up his legs and Owen toppled over the edge to the ground below, he hit the ground with a thud, he heard a crunch, "Not like this.." Owen said with his last breath as the darkness fell...*

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2005, 12:29:06 am »

Well we los' a goo' recruit over naythin' an' the way i be seein' et wha' comes aroun' goes aroun' Look out Witch 'unters I will be keepen an eye on ye( Smiles Evily). One wron' move agans' the Militia again an' ye ne'er know when I will strike. Aye I der beleave in the Great Avatar an' so much try ta wal' in 'is ways bu' et be arses loik ye tha' make et 'ard fer a simple man loik meh from strayen from 'is graces.

*Signed*
            Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

Gregor Eason
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2005, 04:05:32 am »

Nay more words shall be spoken of this incident.
*crosses off*

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length