Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:30:16 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  An unruly evening
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: An unruly evening  (Read 2166 times)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2005, 10:24:26 pm »

Finally I had come back to Cove. My extended leave was due to matters of the Elves, which doesn't concern the Barony. Breathing deep the free air of Cove, I spoke briefly with Grief, Tiberius and Ahmed before I suddenly heard the clamours of fighting. Apparently, some D'Gar thugs had attack our esteemed witch hunter Dervish!

After getting hit across the head with the butt of a halberd, and with some help from Grief, I got up. Walking a short distance with Scout Corporal Valiro, we saw this in the forest! This was an atrocity of dimensions! A Yewlander banner in Cove! Rudeness and ignorance can be ignored, or all the Yewlanders would be in prison, but this was almost a declaration of war!

Something shifted in the Winds of Magic, and I walked nervously down to our glorious town. Several skeletons were emerging from the gates, herding slaves towards the Church! Watching from the shadows, I saw them begin a ceremony outside our beautiful church!

Luckily, the guards intervened before anything befell the poor citizens of Cove! The mêlée was short, the outnumbered guards had prevailed!

Due to the failed attacks on our glorious Barony and the war with vicious Vesper, I suggest more patrolling of the forest...

*signed*

Khaelieth Llelmandred Kellenwyr Sereghyanda

(OOC: Great to be back! Missed yer all!)

Dervish
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 02:58:34 am »

Oh yes..most unruly these two.

Why we would let such mongrels drink at our tavern after insulting covian women is beyond me.

Apparently they did not like my 'hovering' over them, as I was merely trying to keep an unbiased eye on things.

I do not enjoy seeing armed and armored heathens parading around the town, with no intention but to cause a rukus.  The arrogance was pouring from these two like honey from the hive.

After much mockery, I suppose they could not handle my proverbial lashings, and thus launched a most aggressive assault on my persons.

My personnel thanks to the covian armed forces for felling these two heretics, who would dare attack a man of the church for no reason.  And then to claim I attacked firstly... blasphemouse!  I hope the church will endeavor to bring these two heathens to justice.

-Dervish
Karad Helmguard
Guest Of Cove

Thou shalt not suffer the Witch to live!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 08:46:25 am »

Brethren!
[/size]
These are no mere unfortunate happenings. This is a sign of one thing: Witchery!

Ignorant Yewish patrol men far from their woodland home?
Blasphemous Yewish patrol men attacking a devout, humble Witch Locator?
Darstadly Yewish patrol men insulting your land with their crude symbols?
The living dead assaulting and desecrating our holy Church?
[/i]

Only the faithful shalt prevail!
A hex on those that would bring this trouble to Cove! There wilt be a deep and thorough search into the dwellers of Cove, for the Witch doth come from within!

Those who aide the Witch Hunters shall raise in good stead!
Heed this call, for it art thy only door to peace! There art much work to be done, fair and simple townsfolk of Cove. It wilt not be an easy path, but lest ye forget -
The road to the Guardian's lair art paved with good intentions.
The road to the Higher Being's paradise art paved with difficulty.

The heartfelt reverance of the Witch Hunters is thy only hope!

Justice wilt be meted out!
*Signed and marked with an almost unrecognisable stamp*[/i]
Karad Helmguard - Masterful Witch Hunter

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length