Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:42:41 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  Bah! Leaving.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bah! Leaving.  (Read 2232 times)
Justyce Black
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2005, 10:02:13 pm »

Dear all,

Sadly due to real life commitments I need to cut down my game time. I'm emigrating to the other side of the world in 4 months and need to earn a fair bit to take with me.

Thus, I have decided to leave the guild as I just can't put any decent time into it. I wasn't in it for long, but I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially my first taste of war in UO! I'm still playing UO, just very unpredictably when I get the time. OOC, I wish you all good luck, and IC I wish you bloody retribution and ultimate vengeance over your enemies, particularly them smelly Kaldor scum.  Wink

Cheers

Sal (Justyce Black, Guard recruit)

PS Light Company for teh win
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2005, 10:12:38 pm »

Goodluck and goodbye - though it'd be more sensible to keep her on the stone and just play when you had time.

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Ahmed
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 10:22:08 pm »

That is true, just pop in whenever you can. Good luck with whatever though! *thumbs up*

Quote from: Eason on August 16, 2005, 11:54:20 pm
I dedicate my 3000th post to...
Tha' Dubai homeboy Ahmed! 3000!

Gregor Eason
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 10:40:06 pm »

You're more than welcome to stay with us, and just logon when ye feel/have free time.

But otherwise, have a good one!  Cool
Justyce Black
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2005, 07:56:42 pm »

Thank you, that is a very tempting offer!

Actually, the main problem is that I work at home often, evenings and some weekdays, and UO is a dangerous distraction for me. A bit of light pvm/pvp here an there is no great shakes, but the RP side tends to get me drawn in and *bang*, there goes a couple of hours. And I have no willpower when it comes to this accursed game.... Grin

If it's cool to play less often ( I assumed it wouldnt be very good rp wise) then that'd be great. I've taken my character off the stone as I was being firm and determined, but I guess I'll be back on Friday, when I intend to play UO all day. Tee hee. God dammit I suck.

What a good decision. See ye soon! Grin Grin
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2005, 09:34:01 pm »

Splendid!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length