Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:28:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  My Vengeance! Halted....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My Vengeance! Halted....  (Read 1866 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2005, 11:27:33 pm »

*Kurt walked into the barracks after his solo attack at the Yewish Guard.  He then saw Senior Grief and told him what happened.  "Bwahahaha" is what came out of their mouths.  Kurt then sat down and began writing in his journal.*

The Yewish folk are weak and frail, even when I was outnumbered three too one I still with stood the fight.  Here's how it started I was up on the roof of the tavern with Senior Grief.  I was Mourning the death of my Commander! I said what I wanted to say to the Commander then saluted to him for the last time.  Me, Erik, and Grief sat there not believing what had happened, but it did and Commander Eason wasn't comming back.

Then while we were sniffling and hiding our tears I went up to Easons tombstone.  I ripped off the ankh my mother had given me before she died, and placed it around his tombstone.  "I'll see ye in another life sir", I said to him.  Then I bowed down to the ground and kissed it.  "Good Bye Commander."  I then headed to yew to avenge the commander.

When I got to Yew I had ran into others looking to go in the same direction as me.  Here's a sketch of me and the people.

I had went southeast where they said and looked around a bit.  I did not see one Yewish soldier.  I went back and ran into the others looking for them,and I told them why I was there.  They decided too ally with me until some Druid was dead or something.  I joined along with them too help out and help me out.

I continued on with the group until we ran into a few Guardsman.  I saw that they noticed I was Covian due too my armor.  The guardsmen said the group could go but I must stay.  The group deserted me, I then said "Ah well who needs help to defeat these three?"  One guardsman said, should we rough him up?  I said to them, "Good luck roughing me up when I'm spitting in yer face when yer lying dead on tha' ground."  I began to combat them and disarmed them and began injuring all three of them.  Sooner or later we were fighting at the crossroads I saw a moongate and decide to run behind it to ambush them.  One saw me and ran into the gate the others followed. 

Before we knew it we were fighting each other in a gathering!  I saw commander Jordan as I was fighting.  I thought, "oh no I'm in trouble, I'm fighting in Jordans Office!"  I couldn't believe it as I was fighting them the whole crowd was watching and couldn't believe I didn't fall too three men.  I fought hard and actually almost killed two of them till they ran away and the gate shut.  I ran the guards of like the dogs they are.  I then spoke too Jordan.  During talking to him the guard came back and all four of us had a chat.

Down with Yew!  Kill them all! Kill Them All!

*Signs*

Junior Guardsman, Kurt
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 12:12:40 am by Kurt » Logged
Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2005, 08:45:07 am »

*Nods*

Kill the sorreh eji's!

They don' deserve ta live!

*Signed*

Thomas Snedrich, Watchman
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 12:40:40 pm by Thomas Sendrich » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length