Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:41:11 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Wounded Elf
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Wounded Elf  (Read 2416 times)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2005, 12:56:04 am »

Khaelieth was tossing flour balls at Jessica again, double crossing her in favour of Grief when they saw a skeleton run up to the barracks! Readying his spells as Grief readied his weapons, they set out to kill it. Charging at them, it planted its war axe in Khae's chest. Khae felt the bone-crushing blow ring throughout his body as he paralyzed the fiend. In the arcane euphoria which enveloped Khae, the pain felt distant, almost as if it belonged to someone else. Seeing the thing charge past, with Grief in furious pursuit, Khae ran after.
Hearing the fight continuing in the forest, Khae prepared more spells. Shouting "An Ex Por", the skeleton froze and was whacked heavily by Grief until he resumed milling around. Khae saw the dissapear into the forest. Thinking that there might be more, Khae decided to head back to the Inn.

Walking up the stairs into the Inn, Khae grew more and more aware of the thundering pain in his chest. Entering the Inn, he saw Jessica staring at him. More correctly, staring at the gaping wound in his chest! Khae suddenly felt his knees start buckling under him. Jessica rushed to his aid, Grief coming quickly in the door moments after Khae. Carrying him to a chair, Jessica dressed his wound. Looking down, Khae saw white bone under the wound, bits of his leather armour embedded in the gaping sore. Paul soon arrived, rather enthusiastic in trying to see what had happened and to help...

After being helped by Jessica, she helped him home. But it wasn't long before the Undead came there, Khae fighting them off with his last vestiges of strength. After a flight through the forest, Khae ended up being knocked unconscious in the Church, falling down the stairs. Crawling back home, he lay exhausted there until Jessica nursed him once again back to be able to walk slightly. Khaelieth then decided he needed a few days to recuperate...

OOC: I'll be gone til Sunday next week, thanks to John Dell for inspiration  Grin
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2005, 02:10:35 am »

[OOC]Thanks dude, but how?  Tongue

Oh and good stuff Tongue[/OOC]

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2005, 08:24:19 am »

OOC: The legbreaking event  Wink Needed an excuse to go on holiday!
Jessica Hawkins
Citizen of Cove
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 11:11:44 am »

I am glad I could help out..
Someone must look out for you all *Giggles*
You know where to find me next time you get injured...

/OOC/
Have fun on your holiday Cheesy
/OOC/

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length