Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:40:51 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Search for War, IN VESPER!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Search for War, IN VESPER!!  (Read 1703 times)
John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« on: October 09, 2005, 10:26:01 pm »

"This Night a whole bunch of guardsmen was set to wage battle in Vesper"
"Really?"
"That's right, you see my my legs?"
"They look a little skinny, what about em?"
"You see, i ran, all the way to the cross road of vesper, with the rest of the guardsmen!"
"Did you do that? HA, I can't belive that"
"Its True Commander! It really is, anywho. We ran from the barracks to the crossroads, when i got there i was really tired, i was so tired i almost fell!"
"Heh. I could understand that."

"So we go split up in groups, a few was sent with, the newly appointed Grenadier Corp. I wonder what Ryan would think of that..."
"I'm sure he would be happy, im sure the new one is real nice"
"Your probably right, sir. So we, with the Corp. Went searching for Vesperians. First we went to some kind of tavern..."

"John?"
"Sorry Sir, just that I...I think I remember something from there, something that had to do with a wytch, and the whole waking up in the barrack's all messed up"
"Sound's grim that, what's it about?"
"I'll tell ya some other time. Anyway, there we searched, but we came out empty handed."
"No one there?"
"Nope, not a single one, I tell ye, they must've been hidin in the woods when they saw us coming. And then, we went to some kind of meeting hall, there was a big tabble, really really big, with alot of chairs, on the sides, and one big furtherst away, This recruit or somethin said he was the king of Vesper sittin in that chair. I think he was joking, but maybe that chair is for the king of vesper!"

"No one their either so we where sent to the graveyard, scary place that. We crashed some bones there but nothing more, no vesperians there either, but we found a secret path underground!"

We followed it, not very long tunnel, but well it was a bit... I don't know. We got up to the surface and we found, not vesper but a green field with some wierd trees hanging about, wierd I say."

"..."
"So we went back to the cross roads, and met the rest of the guardsmen, lead by Shadwell. He said something i didnt understand, but then he went off and Grenadier Corp. took over, then we had to run back, oh my that was so hard. When we got back, i was so tired and my legs hurt so much that I threw up all on the ground, then i fell asleep as soon as I came in the barracks, and my warm bed."

"Sir? Oh well, I guess i should leave a report on the command desk, Sir!" John Saluted the statue and slowly walked down from the tavern roof...

Guardsmen attended:

Lead by: Shadwell - Captain
Joey Lanai - Sergant
Lead by: Erik Arkay - Corporal

Julius Estory - Regular Guardsman

David Sacrow - Junior Guardsman
John Dell - Junior Guardsman
Judas Deibeau - Junior Guardsman

Delcarakdur - Watchman
Kiran - Watchman
Raiden Morana - Watchman
Jenifer Feather - Watchman

Swinsweg Palmer - Guardsman Recruit
Vincent Redfield - Guardsman Recruit

Spencer - Dragoon

« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 10:28:22 pm by John Dell » Logged

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: