Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 04:43:53 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Judas Deibeau - Regain your arms.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Judas Deibeau - Regain your arms.  (Read 3428 times)
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2005, 03:34:21 pm »

Regain your arms:

"'Tis time to prove your worth to Cove, and join the ranks of it's elite once more.."

"Prove your commitment to the grenadier ideals"

Tasks:

Discipline:  Run one training session.

Ability to fight: Lead one hunt and slay the feared ancient wyrm. (Include report)

Brotherhood: Lead one recruitment parade to a major Britannian town.

Loyalty: Go forth to the Orc caves in Yew and kill the dreaded Orc brute and take it's Shadow ore. (Include report)

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 10:26:35 am »

Judas' training session.

Judas took us through the general expectations of the Militia. Healin, Fighting and a bit o' running.

First of all we were put into two lines, and had to face each other, and had to attack the person opposite us, a very normal technique for healing training. However, whilst we were fighting, we had to heal the people to our left and right, which was somewhat difficult but Judas did a fine job in telling us how to do it, and only one Recruit go' knocked off his feet.

Afterwards we did some small group skirmish operations, this involed one group attacking the opposite team, last team standing won, obviously. I believe my group won most of the time, but Judas did switch us around a bit for a bit of variation and so we could experience having to heal different people at different times.

Judas also went through the provisions of the Militia and why they were important.

A bit of running was also used in the training...if anyone got out of hand, 'to the church gates and back!' Judas shouted.

Im afraid the attendance list was lost whilst I was writing this report so if anyone who was there could send a pidgeon te' me an' Judas that would be great.

Attendance (so far):
Junior Judas
Junior Drachir
Sergeant Joey Lanai
Corporal Arkay
Recruit Kiyoshi

*signed*
Junior Scout Drachir

Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2005, 11:49:37 am »

An excellently led training, Judas! Keep up the good work and you'll have those Bronze Arms back in no time!

I think I only observed Drachir, not actually take part.

Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2005, 11:58:46 am »

Good good. Keep it up Judas. Regain the honor of being a Grenadier.

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2005, 01:12:42 pm »

Judas Deibeau Sits Down at the desk in the barracks dropping his blooded axe on the floor.......

It be a fresh mornin in Cove and em Recruits were up early ready fur the days tasks. Pulling my note fae the Baron from my pocket I looked down eh list....I noted that I had tae go pay the Orce Brute of the Cave a little visit *sniggers* So i grabbed me up a few recruits up fur the task that lay ahead. Olchafa Serperat,Cael'vala Auvrea and Ben Redau gladely volenteered..We Assembled outside eh Cave and a layed down the tasks 'n Instructions which were tae be followed tae the letter.

Once we had entered the Cave em Recruits started tae impress meh wae their knowledge and ability..and that Ben Redau riskin his own life tae save His fellow Guardsman fae em filthy buggers...
    We battled our way deep intae the Cave Dealin wae any slimy wee hing that got on our way

We finally entered the latter part ae the Cave where the Brute wis Resting..I approached Him warely and spoke up " Thy Baron of Cove has sent Thee tae Collect Yir ore! What does thy say?" I tell ye he was less that happy.

Jumpin tae his feet and grabbin his mace I felt myself tae be doomed...At that moment  Cael'vain Let fly with great accuracy and Gave the Beast somthin tae think about...We Finished him aff and Stole his ore for the Baron

I thanked the men fur their devotion and Courage they all displayed and Dismissed them tae the Tavern fur a small Ale.

Signed         Judas Deibeau
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2005, 07:03:57 pm »

Judas Sits down with an ale in hand and a writtin implement in the other..

It would be a warm eve and ye could smell the hawthorn trees in the air.. A Grabbed up me Axe and ran to the Barracks. There was a bunch of Recruits loungin around. So a shouted to them tae fall out!
When i eyed the line a realised who a hud infront of meh..Delcarakdar the master elf...Recruit Hoagie Wae his red Axe not unlike my own..The notorious Drachir of our very own light Company and Recruit Vincant Redfield with his mean stare n awfa big mace!
 I instructed the men we are to go and "Take the Head of the Dragon" They all nodded in time wae each another and with nay questions asked began to march.
      It was nay long before we were in the middle of the cave right in the thick of it!

We reached the Dragons layer and it perked up and let out a heavy roar. Within a matter of seconds Recruit Hoagie had Hurled his axe at the beast Slicing or a part of its head..But it was tae Be a Quick slice to the Belly of the creature by Junior Drachir and a High raised sword removing its head by myself that finally fell the creature...

This was well celebrated and The head of the beast  Set above the barracks door.

Signed Judas Deibeau

« Last Edit: October 16, 2005, 12:00:39 pm by Judas » Logged
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2005, 01:04:11 pm »

Excellent! Now only the recruitment and you've regained the arms!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Erik Arkay/Evinyatar
Banned for profanity on command forums
Cove Command
Covian Legend

I worship Cabbage

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2005, 01:33:52 pm »

*Nods agreeingly* Keep up the good work!

Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2005, 06:42:33 pm »

[Task complete]

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length