Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2024, 02:43:48 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Vesper militia training session!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Vesper militia training session!  (Read 1970 times)
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2005, 01:03:17 am »

TRAINING IN VESPER:

When: 2100 GMT today.
Where: Vesper, outside "Champion of Light"

Guardsmen in attendance:
- Watchman delcarakdur (leading officer)
- Commander Gregor Eason
- Junior Guardman Judas Debieau
- Junior Grenadier Raiden Mordena
- Watchman Thomas Sendrich
- Guardsman Recruit Ben Radau
- Guardsman Recruit Malin
- Guardsman Recruit Rupert Ridir
I think I have forgotten several names. Sign below if I forgot to put you up here.

This evening an training session between the forces of Cove, Vesper and the Knight's Hospitalliers was hosted by captain Kaelith of Vesper. The covian contingent marched off to Vesper, Where the training were to be hosted outside "Champion of Light".

The militia marches towards Vesper

Once in Vesper, Kaelith greeted us and the training started at once. The first type of battle training revolved around each faction having it's own team and letting that team fighting against another team from another faction.

The second type, was a two team battle, were two "captains lead each their force composed of an equal amount of Covains, Vesperians and Knights. Two and two teams fought battle between them.

The third and last type was a four team, all-out battle of supremacy.

A small one on one contest was also held in which Cove vanquished the Knight's Hospitalier

Dismissed by Kaelith!

All in all, the cove militia got a good lesson in using different weapons. Now I trust you folks have learned to always carry a weapon for every situation! Get those mortal Weapons going!

*signed*
Watchman Delcarakdur
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 02:43:42 am by Delcarakdur/Tydius » Logged

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Rupert
Swedish drunkard on patrol
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2005, 02:19:57 am »

Aye ye forget t'e one who managed ter beat Raiden and yerself sir at t'e defend t'e tailors'oppe event *grins* understandable t'oug', I wouldn't eit'er want ter give out t'e name of t'e one w'o beat me! har har har! *chuckles and takes a wine sip*

O' me name be Rupert Ridir! Arrr! *grins widely* t'was a fun training. T'e last battle was t'e best, sadly me leader felt for walking straig't into t'e middle. *smirks*

Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 02:40:59 am »

Excellent report, Watchman.
Sir Kaelith has always been immensely experienced in combat.
He indeed offers good knowledge.

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length