Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 10:41:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Raiden's Mission
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Raiden's Mission  (Read 2009 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 21, 2005, 10:52:44 pm »

*Raiden winces as he slumps into his chair to write his report*

Attended by:
Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier (leading)
Valiro, Scout Sergeant
Vince Valentine, Junior Grenadier
Hoagie, Watchman
Seamus, Guardsman Recruit
Ben Radau, Guardsman Recruit
Karn, Guardsman Recruit
Fabien, Guardsman Recruit

I was under direct orders from Command to lead a hit and run attack on Stonekeep to show that Cove is by no means intimidated by Yew and to take some swagger out of the step of the Guardsman Militia!

I had previously scouted a staging point just south of Stonekeep and Recruit Radau opened a magical gate so we could arrive there undetected.
I sent Sergeant Valiro into the shadows to check for targets and strength of our adversaries.

Sergeant Valiro reported back that the Stonekeep citadel and surrounding area was deserted. I gave the order to storm the Yewian strong hold. But no sooner had the order been given' and we were set about on all sides by a strong force of Guardsman Militia with some of our former brothers in their ranks. *spits blood*

A trap!!??

The action was brief and bloody. Although we managed to inflict a couple of Yewish casualties we were overwhelmed! I gathered our wounded around me and we made our way back tay Cove.

Considering the mission didn't quite go to plan the men were in high spirits as we rallied outside the barracks, showing that the Covian spirit will never be broken!

And we also proved that no matter how much the Guardsman Militia strut around our fair land that a small band of recruits and watchmen lead by a couple of Grenadiers and a Scout Sergeant can waltz undetected into the very heart of there stronghold and give fight!!!

FOR COVE!!! *spits blood*

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 01:28:58 am »

Trap?!
How could they have known..
*Rubs Chin*

Well led all the same, Morana.
The Objective was to be a nuisance for them; mischief managed!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Cor Ari Ta
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 04:51:15 am »

(Walks by and reads the Boards)

We will ge' them Drow 'aten Yewish scum one day. Well Fought men keep up the goo' work an' trainen.

*Signed*
                 Junior Scout: Cor'ari Ta

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length