Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 04:46:54 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Watchman's Trial: Olchafa Serpent - COMPLETED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Watchman's Trial: Olchafa Serpent - COMPLETED  (Read 3578 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: November 22, 2005, 01:55:25 pm »

Eason muttered as he stared at the vast wreckage that was the Militia Barracks. It had been many days past since the western wing of the legendary Citadel had been levelled, yet few repairs had been made.
With a rueful grin, the Commander began to conjure up thoughts toward seeing the Barracks reinstated to its former glory.

Watchman's Trial: Olchafa Serpent
Addressed to Watchman Olchafa Serpent

Greetings Watchman Serpent!
Seems ye've been making a name for yeself amidst the guardsmen of the Cove Militia, and thus I feel it time for ye to be receiving your Watchman's Trial.
With the recent attack on the Militia Barracks, it has been somewhat a nuisance to have to conduct Training, the Wilderness nay making much of a useful area for combat and so forth. And so I have set ye here some tasks that will aid in the reconstruction of the Barracks, and ensure that the combat effectiveness of the Militia nay strays whilst its stronghold is out of action.
Commander Eason

Tasks
* Organise and Conduct ONE Militia Training Session.
* Organise and Coordinate a Mining Operation, to gather fresh ingots for the Barracks repair work.
* Lead a Hunt to the Orc Dungeon, gathering rare ore from its midst.

Conditions
* The Training Session must be at least twenty minutes in length.
* Both the Training Session and Hunt must include at least four other guardsmen.
* The Mining Operation must be planned with the Citizenship, gathering at least two miners from its ranks.
* ALL aspects of this Trial must be well documented with full report in THIS thread.

Good luck!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 04:03:19 am by Gregor Eason » Logged
Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 09:54:15 pm »

ARR! Meh trials!!! Ill get right on them SAH!

*Salutes*

ANd its serpernt sir i aint no slippy overgrown worm!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 03:11:03 pm by Olchafa Serpernt » Logged

*Signed Olchafa Serpernt*
Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 07:39:52 pm »

Training session

Led by : Olchafa "Chaffers" Serpernt
Attended: Raiden Morana
                Talpa Europea
                Hoagie
                Erik Arkay
                Marie Le Blanc
                Kal Shadowhand

1. I led a training session to the north of the barracks due to the damage.

2. We started with laps of the Field and push ups yo get the attendants heart pumping!

3/4. We then practices the Melita orders. The response from the group was excellent Following the orders correctly and swiftly.

5. As a healing and defending exercise the group was split into two. One group was orders to defend the VIP (the cut of ribs) wile the other attacked. Both teams defended and attacked very well.
We followed this with a "Battle scenario". I wanted to tests skills on an actual battlefield with no hold bared. This was a great success with both teams lasting for a good time before one side sicseeded.

6/7.I ended the training with a free for all fight. I was surprised on how well the group did as a whole. They lasted a good wile before they started to fall. Of course it was no surprise that Erik Won, but as i said everyone fought well and with determination.

8. I dismissed the group and we went on with our militia business

FOR COVE!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 09:05:45 am by Olchafa Serpernt » Logged

Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2005, 09:41:48 pm »

Hunt to OCR caves for shadow ore

Led by: Olchafa Serpernt

Attended by:
Kas Valentine
Kal ShadowHAnd
Draven
Althalus
Valiro
Garak Nightchill
Raiden Morana
Rupert Rider
Thomas Sendrich
Vince Valentine

1. We had a long trek through yew to the orc caves. As we wet down we were sure to stay clear of stonekeep and any conflict with the yew guard. As we got to the entrance a flurry of orcs jumped down from the trees and ambushed us! Of course we destroyed them with no trouble.

2. We entered the cave ad fought our way through hoards of orc scum. Every single orc that challenged us fell in a bloody splatter to the ground!

3. As we moved deeper into the cave we faced some formidable opponents, The orc brute. As they charged at us we stood strong and with a clatter of sword that all fell one by one. We looted the buggers ad stole all there ore.

4. Once enough orcish blood was split we headed back with our loot. As we were leaving another horde of orc attacked us, but like before all fell to your wrath!

5. I collected the coins and ore and dismissed the men. They fought strong and brave, ad i am proud to say not ONE man was knocked off his feet one ONE! WE collected 465 Shadow ore and 13,000 coins for the coffers. A hefty sum I Put the  loot in the box outside the barracks for command to do with as they see fit.

FOR COVE!!

[OOC]Sorry if i missed your name, there was alot of people[/OOC]
« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 03:11:23 pm by Olchafa Serpernt » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 10:47:27 pm »

*Raiden skims through the report*

Hmmm.

It was an enjoyable hunt wi' plenty o' Guardsman!

We certainly showed 'em orcs!

We did keep clear of Stone Keep, but i did get close enough to the Besiegers Tower to hurl a conflag potion on it and 'av a bit o' a burnin'! Har!

*beats chest*

For the Grenadiers!!!!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2005, 10:53:32 pm »

Mission to gather ingots for the barracks repair

Led by: Olchafa serpernt

Attended by:
Kas Valentine
Hoagie
Draven
Rupert Rider
Kal Shadowhand
Erik Arkay
Cor'ari Ta

Miners: Jessica, Hew

1. We gathered outside the barracks to start our mission. Hew braought along a strange creature that can withstand head and act like a forge!
As we got to the covian mine, we were approached by undeads! They ordered us to leave our own mine!

2.I fell quite quickly, due to a number of reasons we were beaten by the undead. Though the miners manages to slip off with no injuries.

3. We headed back to the barracks dis heartend at our loss, and the fact we had Gatherd a small amount of ingots...

4. Jessica and Hew volunteered to go to covetous mountain and Mine some more. Due to there dedication to the repair of the barracks they succeeded in the mission to gather ingots. They came back with over 1300 of em!

Jessica is keeping hold of them for now. Comand should ask her for them if they are needed.

FOR COVE!!

Olchafa Serpernt
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Mutters*

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2005, 10:53:59 pm »

I think thats meh trials now done SAH!

*Salutes*

Althalus