Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:34:32 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Kurt's Covetous Hunt
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kurt's Covetous Hunt  (Read 1736 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 03, 2005, 01:34:20 pm »

Attended by:

Kurt, Junior Guardsman (leading)
Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier
Karn, Guardsman Recruit
Scarlet, Guardsman Recruit
Malin, Guardsman Recruit
joined later by... Seamus, Guardsman Recruit

I had just woken from meh slumber when I could here the familiar voice of Kurt calling guardsmen around him. It turned out tha' he was organising a hunt to Covetous so I joined him on his mission.

After having tay round up recruits who had got lost on the way we made it to the dungeon entrance. We worked our way through the ealry reaches of the dungeon slaying all manner of nasties.

In the main the recruits aquitted themselves extremely well, showing a high level of discipline, bravery and fighting skills, but one lad i think needs some extra trainin'!

We made our way through the next level and an army of skeletons to the room where the vile undead liches dwell. Kurt gave us orders outside the room that we had to slay three liches to uphold the honour of the militia! I also imparted some advice to the party.

Our first assualt was beaten back by the deadites wi' myself a Grenadier and Junior Guardsman Kurt takin' the brunt of the deadites wrath - 'em damn recruits hardly got a scratch! *cackles*

Undeterred we charged back in and made short work o' the evil buggers slaying five liches!

Having cleared the area we made our way back to barracks where we shared the loot! I was also able to loot some pig iron off 'em liches! I heard someone was needin' some so if ye do get in touch wi' meh!

A grand hunt wi' some fine work done by almost everyone involved.

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length