Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:44:32 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Altmere Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Altmere Sentry  (Read 1762 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 03, 2005, 01:56:09 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier (leading)
Hoagie, Junior Guardsman (Hurrah!!!)
Scarlet, Guardsman Recruit
Seamus, Guardsman Recruit
Karn, Guardsman Recruit
later joined by... Erik Arkay, Grenadier Sergeant & Kal Shadowhand, Regular Scout.

With the raids from 'em Yewish buggers bein' more frequent I thought we'd set a nasty surprise fer them by manning a sentry at the Altmere outpost.

The men created a fine sentry post wi' the resources I had supplied. Recruit Scarlet did a particularly good job!

We noticed a figure hidin' in the forest, he appeared to be scriblin' somethin down as we confronted him. Segeant Arkay ordered him tay be searched at which Hoagie was agahst as I volunteered him fer the duty. *grins*

It turns out the man 'Armand' was in the Baron's pay but he would nay give his allegiance to Cove or the departed Baron! Happy that he was nay much of a threat we sent him on his way to feed the rat on his head... it did look hungry!

I sent out a couple of patrols to keep the men busy and Kal kept a constant eye from the shadows. Wi' nothin' much else happenin' I dismissed the men... another job well done!

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Junior Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 02:38:01 pm »

Good work, Junior Morana!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length