Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 09:45:14 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Light Company Trials : Jenifer Feather - COMPLETED
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Light Company Trials : Jenifer Feather - COMPLETED  (Read 3961 times)
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2005, 06:32:46 pm »

PART ONE

Aha, Jenifer Feather, away for a while but now back and ready to do the Light Company proud!

Now, for you Trials there are three parts. I will give you the following part each time you complete the first.

Obtain the Magical Flute

Probably the hardest of the parts but no less beneficial. Each Light Company member has at least one of these flutes, and you will be no different.

To obtain the flute, you must first travel to the forests of Yew, where an old woman can be found, she will guide you to the next part of the Quest. Good luck!

« Last Edit: December 12, 2005, 10:46:03 pm by Gregor Eason » Logged

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 08:00:14 pm »

Yar, first part o' meh trials completed.

My journey began from the scout tower, where i was told she needed ter get some magical flute of an old woman who lived in the Yew forest, the Yew forest is large an' i knew this would be no simple task, i walked... and walked... and then walked a lil' bit more until my feet were sore and her eyes blurry...

Then i came across some old ruins with an old lady stooped around a cauldren cackling madly to herself... "this must be who im lookin' fer" she sighed, approaching the woman cautiously at first she asked the woman about the flute... This lady seemed to not understand what i asked of her but asked me to look for her apprentice along the road leading to the graveyard... Oi found th' apprentice an' some sneaky imp scoundrel 'ad killed 'im, so i ran back ter the old woman to tell her, she said it would be a good idea to go kill some imps.. so i headed to the one place i knew they would be... a 'uge maze..

After splitting a few imp skulls the pesky lil' blighter tha' attacked the apprentice appeared an' oi nabbed th' magic flute an' some weird map thing, not sure why 'e add this magic flute, bu' knowing the job was done i 'eaded back ter Cove fer a well earned rest.

Signed: Jenifer Feather, Junior o' Cove

Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 08:05:32 pm »

Congratulations Jenifer! You have passed PART ONE of your Light Company trials!

An excellent report Junior Feather and an excellent drawing technique. The next parts your Scout Tests will come in due course.

Well done!

Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 08:15:31 pm »

PART TWO

Well done Junior Feather on completing the first, and probably the hardest, part of you Light Company test. However, there are still two more parts to get through, so don't celebrate yet!

The Shadow Test
Seeing as there's a huge conflict between Yew and Cove at the moment, I think it would be appropriate to send you into Stonekeep, the Yew Miltia grounds.

Task
* Take detailed sketches of the most important buildings in Stonekeep.

* If there are people about, listen in on their conversations if it seems important.

* Find out where the Command make their most important decisions.

* Locate any important documents.

Tips
* Don't get caught.

* Use your brain.

* Do not wear your Covian colours, be disguised at all times.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 10:45:51 pm by Drachir » Logged

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 10:30:05 pm »

*Jenifer stares at the message, reading her next task when she is called to the Barracks to fend of the Yewish attackers, when the battle is over she decides that the time to complete this task, is now.*

I headed ter my cupboard, certain tha' i had some sort o' dress ter cover up meh militia colours an' make me look innocent IF something were ter go wrong... After locating a dress... changing tha' colour ter somthin' a little more incospicuos i headed of ter yew, in the shadows..

After a bit o' sneaking around i was able ter make some good sketches o' the buildings in Stonekeep, as expected they seem understocked and unprepared.. *smirks* The Militia Storage Building is bare. However all of their buildings are decorated lavishly, seems that appearance is what matter ter these folk. 'ere is a copy o' thesketch book oi created o' the buildings..
[OOC] Tell me if the link doesn't work [/OOC]

http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/6174/shadow24lr.jpg

After sketchin' the buildings it was time ter explore their main building, it was empty so i snuck inside and began nosing around, oi found what i believe ter be their conference room, though small it seems, only three chairs.. most confusin'... maybe they 'ave some other area tha' i could nay find... 'an their documentation proved very uninformative, jus' the regular roster 'an financial account, about 400,000 crowns were entered.

After scoutin' out the buildings it was time ter see wha' the Militia were up to, it seems they 'ad all gathered in the street an' were taking it in turns to insult some guy with golden arms who they called a "merryman" even an exlosion postion was thrown at this poor man 'an he was kicked to the ground repeatedly, they were also talkin' about executing more merrymen, seems that there is some internal disturbance in these Yew dwellers..

Once they 'ad returned to their general stupid banter i decided it was time ter leave, before things got to dim witted...

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 10:47:40 pm »

Congratulationd Jenifer Feather on completing PART TWO of your Scout Trials!

Now all that's left for you to do is PART THREE which is called the Blade Test. this will consist of a duel between a experienced Scout and yourself. It will be somewhat of an assassination attempt, you will not realised you are being attacked until you are running away screaming!

Good luck!

Pah! *slaps forehead*
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 09:47:43 pm by Drachir » Logged

Tweeso Pebble
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 09:15:15 pm »

Hrm.. Mind If I interupt some there. The Third Part should include someway of the proffession you're going for Jennifer. We got some diffrent which includes

*Assasinations and Striking
*Scouting and Tracking
*Infiltration and Disguises (will include some diplomatic acts)

Think about this before the task is set off and contact me by further questions.

*Signed*
Scout Sergeant Valiro Gryphonclaw
Tweeso Pebble
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 09:44:16 pm »

- The Complete Third Task -

Junior Guardsman Jennifer Feather did choose the path of Infiltration , Disguises and Diplomatic acts. This is important to find a position in the Light Company.

The Task
You are to gain reputation with the Thieves guild.  When you've gained enough you'll be awarded the Disguise Kit. This kit will help you through our missions and will be most important for our Infiltrators. I want you to report your actions below this topic as fast as you're done and you'll have as much as you do need.

Rewards - A place in the Light Company

*Signed*
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2005, 09:39:34 pm »

Final Task: Gain a Disguise kit from the thieves guild.

This wa' no easy task, ter get the guildmaster ter listen to meh i 'ad ter get meself a reputation as a scoundrel in all th' major towns an' when 'e did talk ter me 'e add me stealing off th' poor, th' rich an' even animals! Gah, bu' the job was done, an' oi was rewarded fer meh efferts, ter keep any tracks o' meh underhand ways gettin' tracked back ter the Militia, i sliced the guildmasers throat, makin' sure no one would know who it was.

Signed: Jenifer Feather

[OOC] sorry bout the lack of pics my screen shot utility has gone mad! [/OOC]

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2005, 03:49:52 am »

(Walks by and sees the repor on the Boards)

Ahh Grand she did et, I thin' she will make an excellent addition ta the Light Company.

Goo' Show thar Jenifer.

*Signed*
           Kal ShadowHand

Tweeso Pebble
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2005, 05:59:41 pm »

Light Company Trials completed.

*Signed*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length