Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:41:35 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunting In Ilishnar
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunting In Ilishnar  (Read 1693 times)
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2005, 09:24:43 pm »

Led by:Judas Deibeau

Militamen Taking part:

Grazgorn
Vince Valentine
Talpa Europea
Ruper Ridir
Karn
Kal Shadowhand
Kevin Maitland(Vesper)

Judas sits down in the Ruins of the barracks and begins to scribble

I returned tae the notice board wher eI hud placed meh request for militamen men tae join meh on a hunt. No sooner hud I reached the board I had a solid squad of hard chargers lioned up aside it! We marched off tae the Moongate where they were Briefed and we made our ways to the lanf of Ilishnar!

They  were all rarin tae go Armed tae the teeth with the look of Strenth in thur eyes! I gave the order and we charged across the lands of ilishnar and Into the big cave!

The men formed up nicely as they have been taught in trainin time n time again with em big lads watchin meh back! We slowly but surely marched into the unknown....As we rounded a corner we were set about by a Giant BEAST! I thoguth that would be the end of us but as usual the might of the Covian milita proved otherwise and we took em down!

We battled on through the cave picking up all the valuble items we could lay or hands and dealin with any filthy buggers that got in our way!

Yet again we returned to the barracks after leaving our mark on the lands of ilishnar! Lots of dead monsters *chuckles* Well fought by all whom attended!

Signed
                   Judas Deibeau
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 03:55:56 pm by Judas » Logged
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 11:45:08 pm »

A dark and evil place.
Good job, Junior Deibeau!
And well fought all other guardsmen!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »