Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 11:36:47 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to Deceit
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to Deceit  (Read 1798 times)
Judas
Covian Citizen

There is only one way ...the COVE Way !

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2005, 08:42:07 pm »

Led by :judas Debeau

Attended by:

Kal Shadowhand
Vince Valentine
Rupert
Constantius

Judas Sits down in the Tavern, Swigs from a bottle of ale and begins to write....

It was a cool eve in Cove and the air burned inside your lungs like a christmas tree. The men and I huddled round outside the barracks shielding our faces from the elements and decided upon a plan, " Si we're goin tae smash somthin en?" the dull voice of an idiot recruit whimpered. "Aye and it might be ye so Shaddup"was echo'd around. Then i Pointed to a spot on the map that read "Deceit" a small opening in a high cliffside filled with  god knows what. "Thats where we are tae go" I said and we marched off quite the thing...

We arrived outside the cave and by this time it was gettin dark and bloodi well cold. I briefed the men in the usual style and we headed into the unknown...
   We were greeted by all kinds of unwanted creatures mostly of the undead kind, but we soon finished them off.

As we rounded a corner we were set about by three lichs..the Ancient and undead mages of Sosaria who squeeld" ye are doomed!!" When a voice from behind them whispered"I nay think so" and Kal shadowhand leptd from the shadows and inbedded his Kryss into the skull of the first whytchy bugger. We hacked the other two down and made our way forward

We rounded another myssterious corner to find a bone army martching our way! WE let fly with multiple arrows to cover our retreat and ran back to cove to tell of the Undead uprising in the moutains!!

Signed
                                              Judas Deibeau
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 09:47:25 pm »

Excellent work, Deibeau! Well documented, and good to see the Cove Militia out and about!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length