Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:32:05 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training with Drachir!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training with Drachir!  (Read 2717 times)
Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2005, 05:35:24 pm »

As I walked towards the barracks after slaying some heathens, I saw a group of bored guardsman.

'Oi oi! Get up to the arena!!' I shouted.

I started off with a little group fighting, scouts against the brutes. Neither of the groups seemed to like my rules, but I laughed at them and made them do it anyway.

About 15 minutes into the Training, a few others decided to turn up, so I played my good old game, 'The Baron'. They seemed to enjoy that game, and in the end it was 50 - 50 between the Bandits and the Baron.

To put an end to foot dragging and slow thinking, I sped up their reactions but shouting at them to do better formation. There was alot of mumbling but I'm sure they enjoyed it!

Led by:
Drachir, Officer Cadet.

In attendance:
Kal, Officer Cadet
Vince Valentine, Regular Guardsman
James, Guardsman Recruit
Constantius, Guardsman Recruit
Jenifer Feather, Junior Guardsman
Talpa Europaea, Watchwoman
Chaffers, Watchman

[Sorry for the lack of sketches, I only realised at the end I hadn't set a report writer.]

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 10:14:45 pm »

Good to hear of a grand Training Sesh, Cadet Drachir.
But aye, missing those sketches.

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 10:18:45 pm »

(Walks by and reads the Boards)

Aye indeed nay sketches, Mmm, 'e be getten Lazeh now eh!!

Drachir
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Cutlass-wielding pirate-scout!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 10:19:42 pm »

Pah! Lazy? Never, my friend! I shall indeed be putting in double the effort on those sketches from now on, you can count on it!

Talpa Europaea
Guest Of Cove

Assassin in Militia clothing

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 11:25:50 pm »

*Sticks up a handful of paintings that she committed to memory during the training session*

The heavy melee fighters, Vince Valentine and Constantius manage to take down one member of the team but the other evades them in the chaos.

The tide turns as the Scout hopefuls formulate a better plan of attack.

As the numbers of Scouts and heavy fighters increases, the Scouts once again prove victorious without suffering a single loss.

The Scouts, reowned for their speed and maneuverability during battles, are dealt a cruel handicap by Cadet Drachir.   They lost.

Cadet Drachir suggests a good tactic to the bandits during the Baron battle training game.

The bandits take full advantage of Cadet Drachir's tip, all of them hiding until the last man enters the arena and then striking as one without losing a single member of their team.

Cadet Drachir suggests the Baron's defenders attack the bandits one by one as they enter before they have a chance to hide.  They manage to take one of the bandits down, but the remaining bandits charge together as the Baron is left undefended by his bodyguards.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length