Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 11:35:51 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to the swamps
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to the swamps  (Read 1719 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2005, 04:50:41 am »

Well I had them Guardsmen of Cove line up out side tha Barracks. We then formed two Tactical squads, I lead the first squad and Greandier Sergeant: Arkay lead the second squad. I then filled them in on what out purpose was for going to the swamps. We then departed to head towards Altmeer where we were met by some of them Brigands, They were quickly disspatched and we went forward ta the swamps.

When we arrived at the swamps I led the men nay worriing about the water we just waded through it.

We then engaged some of the local beasts that was nay to happy to see us in their homes. We fought well and healed well and the beasts fell one by one to our feet.

We went forward and came accross more of them swamp beasts that was even madder to see us,But never the less they had to fall. We were gaining good ground with these beasts and making good on the Coins.

As we fought these beast it seemed that they were getting Bigger and bigger, but we never let it stop us from our mision. We battled on and on like farmers in their Gardens.

After a we felled several more of these beasts I then gave the order to fall back and head back to the barracks. After leaving the swamp I noticed that I was not feeling well. Some how I was bitten by several of the Giant snakes and with the swamp water did not make it any better.

I collapsed on the road back. The next thing I remember was that the Sergeant working something on me that seemed to help with the poison in my blood.

The Guardsmen Attending is as follows

*Kas Valentine: Junior Guardsman
*Vince Valentine: Regular Grenadier
*Kasei Senshi:
*Bayne: Guardsman Recruit
*Malith: Guardsman Recruit
*Edmund: Guardsman Recruit

*Signed in shakey handwriting*
    Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

For those that was in Sergeant Arkay's squad please put your names down so ye will be counted in on the hunt.

(OOC I had taken more picks but this thing works sometimes and sometimes it don't)

« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 04:52:45 am by Kal Shadowhand » Logged

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 05:43:48 am »

Excellent report, Cadet ShadowHand!
Damn those Swamp beasts...
Hope the poison nay keeps in ye blood for too long!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length