Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:31:48 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A small trip to hunt some giants
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A small trip to hunt some giants  (Read 1930 times)
Dias Redd
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

Everything is MAD here

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2005, 09:44:02 pm »

Leader: Vince Valentine, Officer cadet

Soldiers present: Dias Redd, guardsman recruit

It was right after our successful caravan journey when Vince and myself decided to lead a patrol. Vince sent out the pidgeons and we waited for a few minutes, but seeing as no other soldiers came along, we decided to do something else. This is when Vince suggested we go hone our skills by hunting some giants right where they live, in the deep caverns of Despise. I eagerly agreed, and soon enough we were off to the dungeon. We descended the first flight of stairs when we heard the snarls and growls of the nasty creatures that dwelled there. We grinned at each other and charged into battle, slaying all the ogres and giants we laid eyes on.

After viewing the destruction we had caused, we decided to venture deeper into the caverns. The caves only got darker and wierder as we went on, encountering only a few trolls. We ended up viewing a strange altar a few trolls seemed to be guarding, and deciding it to be an evil pagan shrine, Vince burned it to the ground and we moved on. We finally ended up in the largest area of the dungeon, filled with Giant ogres and beasts one would pay to never see. The two of us bravely fought through the oncoming horde of beasts and their large leaders, whom proved to be more difficult than the regular infantry they showed us earlier.

After slaying three of the giants' commanders, we decided to retreat back to the barracks and count our loot. We ended up with over ten thousand gold pieces, and instead of taking my share of the loot I decided to donate it to the militia's pile. It was a grand and profitable hunt in the long run.

-Signed-
Dias Redd

Deep in the Human unconcious is the persuasive need for a logical universe that makes sense.
But the real Universe is always one step beyond Logic.
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 08:09:50 pm »

Fine report recruit Redd, keep it up

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length