Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:40:07 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Militia Training Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Militia Training Report  (Read 1615 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: January 02, 2006, 10:07:36 pm »

Attended by:
Raiden Morana, Regular Grenadier. (leading)

Kal Shadowhand, Officer Cadet
Drachir, Officer Cadet
Kurt, Junior Guardsman
Anari, Junior Guardsman
Gord Blackwell, Junior Guardsman
Leloo, Guardsman Recruit
Nicholi, Guardsman Recruit
Jevonia, Guardsman Recruit

I started the men off with a few laps of the arena and some push ups to get 'em warmed up.

Next I checked there kit which by and large was in order. One or two of the lads were fightin' over a bedroll and Officer Cadet Drachir had to unexpectadly leave the arena for a few minutes before he could display his kit in full. *grins*

All the men knew their battle orders but they were a little sluggish, too much time in the tavern me thinks but I whipped 'em intay shape. *grins*

The men were then split into two teams, attackers and defenders. The defenders had to concentrate on healin' and the attackers on calling targets and knockin' 'em.

The men did well with some excellent teamwork on display. Finally we finished off with a last man standing, which was won by yours truly! Har!!!

For The Grenadiers!!!

*beats chest*

*signed*

Raiden Morana, Regular Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length