Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:46:04 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 283695 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #855 on: November 03, 2009, 06:12:01 pm »

Patrol to Despise

Led By: Jenifer Feather
Attended By: Star Summers

We went to despise and killed about a hundred of the lords of the ogres. This was great archery practice for the both or us, i feel our skills improved greatly on this adventure. A total of 20,000 coins were collected for the coffers!

WHAT FUN!

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: November 27, 2009, 01:49:47 am »

Patrol of Cove Graveyard

Lead by:
Faden Wildheart

Attended by:
Elizibeth Martin
Bersi
Gilraen

Sightings:
Few Linch Lords, Spectres and general undead Zombies, nothing we couldn't handle

Sketch:

Signed,
Faden Wildheart

Rita
Covian Regular

Bam.

View Profile
« Reply #857 on: December 13, 2009, 09:52:49 pm »

Lead by:
Commander Raiden Moarana

Attended by:
Rita Whalebiter, Junior
Ruby Whalebiter, Watchman
Bersi, Junior
Cor'Vani, Watchman
Ruby's toady, name unknown

Standard patrol to the orc fort aside from my sister's rubbish floozy screamin' the whole damn way. Brutes, mages, bombers alike were cut down in a snap. 19065 were turned into the coffers. Victory achieved as per usual.

*signed*
Rita Whalebiter, Junior Guardsman

Railen Morana
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 24, 2009, 03:15:14 am »

As I was patrolling late in the evening, I came across several strange holes in the ground. I lay down and crawled on my belly, Kryss in hand to try to get a better look into what lay below. I heard strange gutteral gruntings. Either a boar has fallen in, or it could be tunnels from the Orcs. (It was too dark to properly see, and I did not want them to be "onto me") I recommend we keep a close watch for further developments.

Atrus Kien
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

It wasnt me... maybe...

View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 31, 2009, 11:36:24 pm »

Lead by- Abigail Keres

Attended by- Victor

We went patrolling around East Altmere to find nothing but a few groups of brigands, harps, rats, a spider and such for. We found no enemy contact and all in all it remains clear and calm.

We gathered about two thousand worth of gold which both parties received two hundred and the rest went to coffers in which I put my to go to the coffers too.

Signed,

- Victor Kien

Rita
Covian Regular

Bam.

View Profile
« Reply #860 on: January 26, 2010, 02:05:58 am »

Lead by:
Watchman Ruby Whalebiter

Attended by:
Junior Arcanist Bersi
Junior Guardsman Rita Whalebiter
Watchman Cor'Vani
Lucas Drachen, Civilian

Quick sail through the harbour and across to the bogs. Cleared the place of all manner of slimes big and small, ratfolk, lizardfolk, and the usual carnivorous plants.

About 5000gp gathered for the coffers.

*signed*
Rita Whalebiter, Junior Guardsman
Hawke
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

Mercenary at Heart

View Profile
« Reply #861 on: February 18, 2010, 12:19:43 pm »

Patrol: Homare Jima (Tokuno Islands)

Solo Patrol by Watchman Garrison Hawke

I been spendin' plenty a time in Zento, taking care a some personal shite and such, also makin' nice with a local lass who works inna bar ther...decided ta keep meself busy, and help tha locals, by doin' some patrols...we Covian's had made an impression on 'em tokuno folks with some of our exploits and I figured ta keep 'em impressed with some more Covian Swagger.

Jumped the feck'n moongate to Homare Jima and patroled the settlement around it. Ran inta some little red bastards....yomatsu warriors, or some such...(tough little bastards!)

Killed a mess of 'em and headed back ta Zento....been think'n I be over due back in Cove though, the lass mentioned the "M" word  the other night.....and I don't think I axed anyone ta feed me fish when I left.........Feck!

*Signed*

-Hawke

Hawke
Watchman
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

Mercenary at Heart

View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 19, 2010, 11:56:07 pm »

Orc Fort Patrol

Lead by, attended by and reported by:

Garrison Hawke, Watchman

I packed me gear and hired a ship ta take me back ta Cove. Was glad ta see me home was still in one piece! Unfortunately I had fergot ta ask someone ta feed me fish....all choked up and such over me lose I heard the sound a them stupid orcs being carried on the wind. Went up onta the roof from where I could barely make out the stupid orcs campfires.

Figured it wouldn't be a real homecoming 'til I smashed me some orcs I set off fer the camp, ran past a nice new looking place next ta mine's and then up the trail ta the fort.

The orcsies wer as happy ta see me as I was ta see 'em, we relived old adventures tagether, me kickin' their arse's and even a little of 'em kickin' mine. After abit I left taken a tidy sum of 12,483 gold which I dropped inta the coffers.

*Signed*

Garrison Hawke, Watchman

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #863 on: February 25, 2010, 02:27:15 am »

Patrol of the Orc Fort

Led By: Jenifer Feather
Attended: Lossarius

We sped over to the orc fort and destroyed the heathenous monsters.. A pretty uneventful patrol, usual numbers of orcs milling around.. took down one brute.. which is always good.. those big buggers need destroying as soon as they are born if you ask me. We collect 10,000 crowns.. 5,000 of which were donated to the coffers by Lossarius.

The thrilling adventure...

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Rita
Covian Regular

Bam.

View Profile
« Reply #864 on: February 26, 2010, 03:00:19 am »

Attending:
Bersi, Arcanist Cadet
Gabriel Drachen, Junior Scout
Kerri, Junior Scout
Rita Whalebiter, Junior Grenadier
Ruby Whalebiter, Watchman

Asked Cadet Bersi to take us 'somewhere dangerous'. Spent the rest of the day waist-deep in dead wyverns.

15,642gp turned in to the coffers.

Delfer
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #865 on: September 04, 2010, 04:03:25 am »

Patrol of the Household

I led a short patrol by myself before heading off to bed last night, as ordered.
Here are my sketches.

*Signed*
Walter, Guardsmen Recruit

The Adventures of Buttons: Forever Inappropriate

Del - " &^%$$#% Blues..."
Del - " &^%$$#% Bloranges..."
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« Reply #866 on: June 14, 2011, 03:14:30 pm »

Patrol of Desert

Led By: Jassi Cowin, Junior Guardsman

Attended by: Jassi Cowin, Junior Guardsman

I led a patrol by myself on Tuesday before the battle market began, patrolled the coast a little and got onto the road when I reached the Altmere guard post and headed to the crossroad where I made a turn and patrolled the desert where I patrolled most along the mountains until I would reach the road again.. When I reached the bridge leading into Yew territory, I turned back around and headed back home..

5973 gold was donated to the coffers.

Here are my paintings..

*signed*

Jassi Cowin, Junior

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Syvirosy Jaquen
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #867 on: August 03, 2011, 03:15:44 pm »

Patrol of Covian Household

I am enjoying another sunny and peaceful day in Cove when my peacefulness is shattered by a Troll, it is stomping and roaring about the houses, so I am unsheathing my kryss and walking up quietly.  The Troll is not knowing I am there until too late and is soon fallen.  I look around to see what else might be lurking amongst the houses and their sleeping occupants.  So am I deciding to make patrol of the household and towards the outpost.  

I begin checking amongst all the houses and around the trees nearby, it is very quiet but I am still finding Ettin and another Troll.  These are soon both falling to the swiftness of my blade.   From there I am enjoying my walk in the woods, along the coastline and towards the outpost.  Is still very quiet until I am reaching the outpost where an Ogre is making a meal of some rat.  When it is seeing me it drops the rat in thought of a better meal perhaps? But no it is finding the sharp end of my kryss and is soon falling to lie with it's last meal.

Satisfied that the areas are now safe I am returning back to the barracks for a good meal and something to drink.

*Signed*

Syvirosy Recruit Guardsman
Veronica T.
Guest Of Cove

Whaaaaaaaaa?

View Profile
« Reply #868 on: September 11, 2011, 09:23:57 pm »

Patrol around the bay

Reporting/attending: Veronica Tillian

After getting complaints from civilians about the population of creatures in the bay and the surrounding area I decided to investigate. Upon getting to the eastern side of the bay I stumbled upon a pair of elementals near a household, which I dispatched of easily. I looked back out to the water and saw another forming to come over and avenge his bretheren.

I took him down with a bit of difficulty, considering that I was wounded from the two prior elementals. Walking back over to the barracks, wounded but victorious.

Signed
Veronica Tillian, Recruit
Jassi Cowin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

I'm a pepper!

View Profile
« Reply #869 on: October 06, 2011, 05:50:35 am »

Led by: Jassi Cowin, Regular

Attended by: Jassi Cowin, Regular

When:
10-05-11

This morning, I decided to lead a coastal patrol with little no know guardsmen around.. In short, I did this one myself.. I followed the coast North and when I reached the Altmere outpost, I took the road and went west straight into the sands where I followed only the mountain. I slewed several orcs, scorpions and elementals along the way.. When I came to the bridge that ends Altmere I then followed the coast east and made my way back down to the outpost, returning me home to the barracks..

I gathered a grand total of 5041 for the coffers! Below our sketches of the patrol..

\

*signed*

Jassi Cowin, Regular Guardsman

Sash Contains:
Ribbon of Activity
Order of Distinction

Mentoring:

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length