Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 04:45:46 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 296016 times)
Dylan
Guest Of Cove

Guardman o' Cove

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: January 30, 2006, 09:43:24 pm »

Two patrols led by Delcarakdur

Led By: Delc.
Present: Dylan Freewater
                      Edmund Rufus

Firstly we patroled the Orc fort, we bashed em' Orcs good, took down two o' them giant fellahs and a lot o' them little buggahs... A fair amount o' loot was collected an' the Orcs were struck a blow they wont recover for for a while!

Then we headed into Cove town itself and conducted a search for anytihng tha' was out o' place or unusual, nothin' was.. even no rats were found.. thems sailors were happy as crazy larry in their boats as well.

The Bold Adventure

Signed: Dylan Freewater.

Rupert
Swedish drunkard on patrol
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 31, 2006, 10:30:13 pm »

Unexpected Visitor in Cove dealt with,  31th january 22 GMT
Attended:

Rupert Ridir
Leelo
Delcarakdur

I had just woken up in me house, taken a quick stroll in the forest to find a huge winged creature outside our buildings in Cove. And not a single guard around to remove it?! I had to do it myself, quickly I grabbed me arrows and bow, went up and warned the closest guardsmen which happened to be Leelo and Thomas, which came rushing down to help. The dragon was fierce but nothing hard to manage with a ranged weapon. Thomas fell and Leelo fell but I remained unstopped. Carefully I let off a few flying ducks just to see the potions blow open large holes in its wings, then an arrow straight through its head to put it to its last sleep. Grand work all of ye who helped. Cove is safe again!

« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 12:25:02 am by Gregor Eason » Logged

Lysandra Arachnea
The Spider is coming...
Guest Of Cove

... lurking...

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 31, 2006, 10:59:30 pm »

Led by: Delcarakdur

Attending members: Lysandra Arachnea,
Hoagie,
Rupert Ridir,
Loki Liesmith.

A short patrol to the orc fort, in order to make sure that everything was in order as it should be.

Gold amassed: 8 000

Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: February 01, 2006, 01:27:49 pm »

1st February 2006, 1:00pm GMT

Kas Valentine and Geit Arma

We took a patrol down to the graveyard, just to bash out a few deadies. Turns out that fate was on our side; the undead were amassing a force, possibly to attack Cove! Two liches and a horde of their minions ambushed us at the gates. We thought we were done for, yet some fancy tactical manouvers enabled us to gain the upper hand, slaying the commanding liches and finishing off their minions afterward.

On entering the graveyard itself we found yet another Lich, and his undead companions pushing their way out of the graves. Filled with fury and confidence from out victory moments before, we brought the might of Cove and the Army crashing down upon them.

There shall be no undead attack forces any time soon, it shall take them a long while to regroup after this strike!

1214 gold coins obtained for the coffers.

signed

-Geit Arma-

Dylan
Guest Of Cove

Guardman o' Cove

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 01, 2006, 05:38:32 pm »

Dylan Patrols Cove Alone.

Nay one was around so i took it upon meself ter keep Cove safe. I went ter the town and checked the civvies were ok. I found a right mess in the streets which i did clear up an' then check th' Docks an' the watchtower, although by the farms i did find an Ogre an' a Troll! Oi think they were plannin' ter attack so pi'm glad i did sto them!

Dylan
Guest Of Cove

Guardman o' Cove

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 01, 2006, 05:41:19 pm »

Kas's Patrol to the Graveyard.

Led By: Kas Valentine,
Present: Dylan Freewater.

Kas did take me to the Graveyard in Coveshire, there were many undead roaming around freely an' we were having none o' this, we dazzled them with our handsome power an' knocked 'em all back underground, where they belong.

Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: February 01, 2006, 06:05:18 pm »

February 1st, 5:40pm GMT

Dylan Freewater
Geit Arma
Maica Denman

A quick patrol to the Orc Fort, took out a brute, along with some other orcish scum. Showed new recruit Maica Denman the combat ropes!
Welcome to Cove matey!

-Geit-

Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 02, 2006, 01:37:32 pm »

Patrol to Orc Fort

Lead By:
Regular Highlander, Kurt Alimar

Attended:
Watchman, Seamus

Nay much to report we came, we saw, we slaughtered them that is.  Then after words we went on a hunt which has already been made into a report.

*Signed*

Kurt Alimar, Regular Highlander
Dylan
Guest Of Cove

Guardman o' Cove

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 02, 2006, 04:31:17 pm »

Patrol O' Cove town!

Led By: Chaffers
Present: Dylan Freewater.

We went aroun' Cove checking th' houes, the watchtower an' th' Docks, people were actin' very suspiciously and were keepin' very quiet, the healers was a huge mess an' we told them ter clean th' blood off the floor. Except for tha' all quiet!

Signed Dylan Freewater.

Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: February 02, 2006, 05:50:23 pm »

February 2nd, 5:30pm GMT

I were sitting quietly in Cove, and I could nay find anyone willing to come a-patrollin' with me. But I decided to have a bash anyway! Nay should the nasty beasties get a chance ter invade just 'cause there's only one o' me!

I noticed some nasty ogres lurking around, close to the shire. I chased them down and, after giving me a bit of a run, I felled the two ugly beasts.

All seemed quiet in the graveyard, a few minor deadies to dispatch.

And as for the orc fort, I pushed a handful of the smelly brutes back into their homes and felled their brethren.

An interesting patrol, with just over 2000 coins for the coffers!

*signed*

-Geit-

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: February 02, 2006, 09:23:33 pm »

*Raiden sits at his table to quickly scribble a patrol log*

As nay of meh fellows was around I did a brisk patrol of our shire.

The Covian Neighbourhood.

Cheeky bloodi ogres snoopin' around our houses. Soon sorted 'im out.

Altmere Outpost.
I made mi way to the Altmere outpost next. Gah! Spiders!

All safe at the Altmere.

Cove Town.
I took a stroll through our fair town. Nothing to report.

Mountain and sea air! Grand!

*signed*

Raiden, Regular Highlander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Dylan
Guest Of Cove

Guardman o' Cove

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 03, 2006, 04:59:16 pm »

Patrol to teh Graveyard

Led By: Dylan Freewater
Present: Leloo
                      Lysandera

We did go ter the Graveyard ter retrieve poor Lysandera's parade arm before it became part o' the evil lich that lives there's potion.. We did bash him good and the Halberd was recoverd.

Mission Success!

Signed : Dylan Freewater

Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: February 03, 2006, 07:28:03 pm »

February 3rd, 7:00pm GMT

Geit Arma
Vince Valentine

I lead me first patrol today! I was mighty surprised when Vince suggested I lead; it were only the two of us and I assumed he'd take command. It were a bit odd ordering him about... But I soon got into it and demanded a brief kit inspection!

I flipped a coin and we ventured to the Graveyard. Fate had guided us there, for once again those nasty deadies were increasing their numbers! A lich ambushed us at the gates with a group of his minions, and Vince took a blow that I thought he was doomed! Yet it were only a flesh wound, and we went on to take out not one but two of them darned liches!

A fine patrol, with coins for the coffers.

*signed*

-Geit-

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 05, 2006, 11:44:57 am »

Patrol to the Orc Fort.. alone

I did head to the Orc fort because i could hear alot o' gruntin' an' i was roit ter go, they 'ad just recieved a new shipment o' suplies.. I took down th' defences, an'some defneces it was! An' snagged an' explosion potion from one o' the bombers corpses, then i took the potion an' hurled it at the newly stacked supplies, That'll slow 'em down! Yar! FOR COVE!

The Grand adventure..

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 05, 2006, 05:11:05 pm »

Patrol To Altmere

Led By: Jenifer Feather
Present: Amiel Stonhand, Recruit
                      Numbius Matien, Recruit

We went ter Altmere nothin' ter report except a couple o' ogres wandering round, surprisingly nay brigands about..

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length