Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:44:26 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 316254 times)
Drake Reilly
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: July 02, 2006, 06:02:50 pm »

Lead by: Lysandra,  Watchman
Attended by: Drake Reilly, Guardsman Recruit

This afternoon a reconnaissance of the Yew outlands was conducted. We kept mostly to the road, clearing it of the numerous brigands and sub-human creatures. I scouted out ahead and found nothing of note. Yew seemed to be quiet, with no immediate sign of any military activities.

Nathan Algren
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: July 03, 2006, 11:20:23 am »

Patrol to the orc fort

Led by Nathan Algren - Guardsman Recruit

Guardsman attended
Hoagie - Junior Dragoon
Nicholi - Officer Cadet
Mela - Junior Guardsman
Drake Reilly - Watchaman

Did a routine patrol of the orc fort.. many orcs were slain, i feel that we made a great dent in their forces! We even took out one of those big ugly.. smelly.. orc brutes!

userjosh5368
« Reply #407 on: July 05, 2006, 12:21:51 pm »

Graveyard raid!

Lead-Officer Cadet Micholi Raventhorn

Attended:-regualr Grenadier Vlad

We headed to the gravyard to reck havoc amoung the undead focres mustering there,with there plot and anguish to ambush travellers.

We collected just under 6000 coins and headed back after leaving the graveyard pull of corpses and blood like pools...

Signed
Vlad
Vincent Redfield
Ya, rly
Covian Citizen

.........=II=.........

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: July 05, 2006, 04:34:39 pm »

Date: Wednesday, July 5th.

East Gate Sentry
Attending:
The Marvelous Immaculate Amazing Vince Redfield, leading.
His loyal sidekick, Drake the semi-mighty.

Comments: Absolutely nothing happened! I thought I had caught a Yewian, but it turns out it was only Dev. A shame. Anyway, nothing to report.

-Vinny Red

Vince's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cried.
The cheif export of Vince is pain.
Vince can impregnate a woman jus by pointing at her and saying "Booya!"
Vince's mace swinging powers the sun.
In a duel, Vince's left testicle was cut out. You may know its more scientific name, Jupiter.
Vince never wet his bed as a child. The bed wet itself out of fear.
The movie Anaconda was filmed in Vince's pants.
Vince once killed someone so fast that he died the day before.
Your milkshake doesn't bring Vince to the yard.
Vince has only visited Europe once. This tragic occasion is now referred to as the Bubonic plague.
userjosh5368
« Reply #409 on: July 06, 2006, 10:04:34 am »

Late Night patrol.....

Lead:-Regular Grenadier Vlad

Attended:-Junior dragoon Hoagie

We headed off to the grave yard after hearing ghastly cries and moan from the forest west of the Graveyard quickly we skirmished the area taking down many undead zombies and to find the corpse of a wandering healer.....He had been hit by a pain spike and so we were prepared for a lich attack...
Soon cackling could be heard from the depts of the graveyard crypt and the lich appeared in its shabby gloomy form quicky we ran at it taking it down in a few second now giving it a chance to chant its evil words....
We stayed there and cleaned the place dry of infestation and then decided to leave

On returing we had collected 4731 gold

Signed
Vlad
userjosh5368
« Reply #410 on: July 06, 2006, 12:50:13 pm »

To the graveyard

Led be:-Junior guardsmen Mela

Attended:-Regular Grenadier Vlad

We headed out to the graveyard on the intent to once again hold there numbers at bay and destroy any hopes of them praying on traveler's that day...
The fork and the mace of doom showed them all..*chuckles*
Well it was a sucessful and we managed to collect 3000 coins worth of gold round about...

Signed
Vlad
userjosh5368
« Reply #411 on: July 06, 2006, 12:59:20 pm »

Altmere and desert patrol

Lead by vlad

Attended: Perun

We headed up the the pass slaying all the usual beast ogres,Harpies you name it all in a days work.. I'd say
And of course we got rid of them scorpions that have been rumoured to attack people in altmere.
We collected over 9000 coins

Signed
Vlad
Drake Reilly
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: July 08, 2006, 07:10:41 pm »

Lead By: Drake Reilly, Watchman
Attended by:
Drex Denison, Guardsman Recruit
Jevonia, Guardsman Recruit

Mela requested that I replenish some of Cove's munitions stocks and set a secondary goal of running a patrol. Drex and Jenovia readily agreed to assist me in the effort. We headed out from the newly renovated barracks, following the bay along the north coast. It was a good thing we went that way, as there were numerous water spirits and serpents that might have harmed our citizens. We had no idea what caused the aggressive mood in Cove's waters but we quickly cleared the area of threats. On reaching the road, we followed it to Vesper, similarly clearing it of brutish aggressors. Once on the outskirts of Vesper we decidedly to momentarily split up in order to quickly gather the necessary resources. Drex went about harvesting lumber from the forest, while Jevonia went to town and bought the required tools, and I scouted about collecting a number of feathers. Once all the supplies had been accumulated, it was Drex who actually crafted the munitions. Having accomplished the goal, we returned to the barracks and divvied up the gold we had earned by clearing the area of sub-human creatures. There was some confusion between arrows and bolts, but it was cleared up.

Scorn Bloodtide
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 10, 2006, 10:27:34 pm »

Patrol to the Orc Fort:
Keeping the orcs in Line
Patrol Led by: Hoagie, Junior Dragoon
*Seamus Mchain, Guardsmen Recruit
*Eyrothath, Guardsmen Recruit
*Scorn Bloodtide, Guardsmen Recruit

A normal Patrol of the orc fort, Various fights were had.  Nothing was out of the Ordinary, Although the teamwork could be questioned. At the end we were victorious over two Brutes and various other orcs.

Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 12, 2006, 06:18:39 pm »

Patrol to the Cove Graveyard

Patrol led by Garak Nightchill, Watchman
Attended by Seamus McChain, Guardsman Recruit
*Aided by Vlad, Regular Grenadier

With little else to do, I led Recruit McChain to the Covian Graveyard.  We battled the undead, making steady progress until a Lich took us by surprise.  It knocked me senseless.  We suffered further setbacks in attempting to regroup. Eventually Grenadier Vlad happened by and helped out.  The result: Two dead liches and numerous other undead.

Signed,

Garak Nightchill
Watchman
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: July 12, 2006, 06:22:28 pm »

Patrol to the Orc Fort

Led by: Nicholi, Officer Cadet
*Drake Reilly, Watchman
*Garak Nightchill, Watchman

"Encouraged" by ex-Sergeant Arc, Cadet Nicholi led us on a patrol of the Orc Fort.  We made steady progress, suffered no losses and killed a number of orcs.

Due to our low numbers we didn't venture too deep but still inflicted heavy losses and worked well as a team.

Signed,

Garak Nightchill
Watchman
Drake Reilly
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 12, 2006, 07:50:58 pm »

Patrol to orc fort

Lead by: Vlad, Regular Grenadier
Attended by:
Darek Milako II, Junior Guardsman
Drake Reilly, Watchman
Roland Dagoria, Templi

In my short service of Cove so far, one thing I've found apparent is the fearlessness of this particular grenadier. The man approaches any given conflict wholly without fear, from my perspective. To follow his footsteps into battle is sometimes an unnerving effort only in that I find myself trying to match his natural valor. A group of us took part in a shock strike on the orc fort which blights the barony. Before the fortress had fully recognized our presence, we were already withdrawing, leaving them to mourn their dead kin. We struck quickly and viciously, reminding them that their continued existence depends on our benevolence.

userjosh5368
« Reply #417 on: July 13, 2006, 05:41:04 pm »

Lead by:-Vlad

Attended:-
Vincent Redfield

We assulted the graveyard of cove taking out the lich and the minions he had risen that day after fighting off many undead we returned home.
Good job for us

Signed
Vlad
userjosh5368
« Reply #418 on: July 14, 2006, 11:01:43 am »

Lead by:-Regular Grenadier Vlad

Attended:-
Mela Junior Scout

We headed once again to the graveyard as more sightings of undead have been rumoured.We headed in to find two liches and many minions quickly they targeted Mela and Fire and spikes flew towards her quickly i blocked with my shield as she Moved around me and speared it in the face with her Kryss the second however froze her,but soon met my mace and he crumbled into dust..
Soon we headed towards the center Crypt and slew what Minions where inside
Quickly Mela dispatched of some with her bow and then we cleaned up what reminents were left i gave the order to withdraw and soon we headed back to the barracks

Signed
Vlad
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 14, 2006, 12:33:40 pm »

Lead by: Melmel (Mela)

Attended:
Chaffers

We decided was time to kick some orc butt so we went along to the fort. Was a bit ugh at first we got chased by a lot of em including a big un but after downing the big un the little uns fell quickly.
We made around 700 gold which went to the piles.

*Signed*

Mela

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length