Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 06:15:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 296207 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #675 on: July 21, 2007, 08:49:45 pm »

Patrolling the Northern Road

Led by: Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant

Attended by: Lara Stevens, Guardsman Recruit

I led the recruit south along the north road to keep it clear of beasties so that travellers could pass safely.

We travelled as far as the Vesper crossroads where all was well.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #676 on: July 21, 2007, 08:55:32 pm »

Patrolling the Shire

Led by:
Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant

Attended by:
Lara Stevens, Guardsman Recruit

We patrolled the Shire. We ran into some ogres, ettins and deadies which were despatched.

I explained to Lara that us Covians stand firm in combat so we can keep eachother on our feet and she performed well in combat.

*Signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Amelia Cane
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #677 on: July 26, 2007, 11:01:11 pm »

Altmere Patrol

Led by: Zoie Hayden, Dragoon Officer Cadet

Attended by: Amelia Cane, Guardsman Recruit

Zoie Hayden led me on my very first patrol to the Altmere Post. 

Unfortunately I hadn't brought along my sketch pad so was unable to make illustrations this time.  In fact I wasn't expecting to be patrolling only a few minutes after joining the Baronship of Cove.

However, the patrol was quite eventful with harpies and headless ones attacking as we made our way to the Post, which was safely secured before we made our way back to the Barracks.

*signed*

Amelia

Arel Mortan
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #678 on: July 27, 2007, 12:38:38 pm »

Patrolling Cove Town:

Led by:
Arel Mortan, Watchman.

Attending:
Raiden Morana, Grenadier Sergeant.

For my requirements, I decided to take my mentor on patrols to three different places, one of which was Cove Town. We made sure that the people were faring well and that there was no mischief.

All was well indeed.

*Signed Neatly*
Arel Mortan, Watchman

Arel Mortan
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #679 on: July 27, 2007, 12:42:43 pm »

Led by:
 Arel Mortan, Watchman.

Attending:

Me and my mentor then travelled to Altmere for a second patrol. We slayed any bad influences on the way there and on the way back as well. The gold we collected on this journey went to the coffers. Always keep the roads of Cove and Altmere safe!

*Signed Neatly*
Arel Mortan, Watchman

Arel Mortan
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #680 on: July 27, 2007, 12:47:26 pm »

Led By:
Arel Mortan, Watchman.

Attending:

My third and final patrol a little later on in the day when no-one but my mentor was around was to go to the graveyard and clear it of all the despicable things that lurk there.

We slayed many skeletons, ghouls, zombies and even a lich!

FOR THE BARON! And the Grenadiers!

*Signed Neatly*
Arel Mortan, Watchman

Dias Redd
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

Everything is MAD here

View Profile
« Reply #681 on: July 30, 2007, 11:35:54 pm »

Leader: Demarian Tel'var (Senior Grenadier)
Soldiers Present: Dias Redd (Guardsman Recruit)
Dimman (Watchman)

After a long evening of standing guard outside the barracks, Myself and Watchman Dimman were approached by Grenadier Demarian, who suggested we go on a patrol of the graveyard and sweep the deadies that were around. Once we arrived at the graveyard, the place was crawling with evil, as usual, so we did a quick sweep and burned, slashed, and bashed our way through the area. After seeing nothing out of the ordinary in the graveyard, we decided to burn our way out and head back to the barracks to count our findings, which wasnt much. After splitting up the findings equally, we were dismissed. Overall, it was a very ordinary sweep of the graveyard with no strange happenings.

-Signed-
Dias Redd

Deep in the Human unconcious is the persuasive need for a logical universe that makes sense.
But the real Universe is always one step beyond Logic.
Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #682 on: July 31, 2007, 06:57:39 pm »

Patrol to Trinsic - 7:25pm GMT, Tuesday 31/07/07

A poor turn out for training, leading to a patrol. Seeking out Drow in Trinsic, and an encounter with the Duchy watch.

Led by John Dell, Regular Guardsman

Attended by:
* Vreya, Guardsman Recruit
* Briana Langboog, Guardsman Recruit
* Mercy, Junior Guardsman

Signed,

Vreya
Recruit
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 07:16:06 pm by Arma Renox » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #683 on: August 06, 2007, 03:45:16 pm »

Orc Fort Patrol

Attended by:

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant. (Leading)
Flina Trix, Junior Dragoon
Robert De'Val, Guardsman Recruit.

I took Flina and the newly enlisted recruit on a tour of the Baronship Household to get the recruit acquanted with his surroundings.

I then introduced to two more Covian landmarks... The city gates and the stinking orc fort.

They sent one of their champions out to meet us at the entrance but we took him down swiftly and ventured inside thining out the orc numbers and slaying a second brute before heading back to the barracks.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Arel Mortan
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 12, 2007, 11:15:15 pm »

Patrolling the Altmere Outpost!

Led by:
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant.

Attending:
Arel Mortan, Watchman
Demarian Tel'Var, Senior Grenadier
Lenny Frostblade, Guardsman Recruit

We patrolled the altmere outpost in search for brigands to rid of, to ensure that Cove's roads are safe for citizens to travel on. We heard ended up chasing off a funny looking man with an odd hat and a mask. He tried to throw lit wood at the Dragoon Sergeant, and he ran out of sight after a bit of a chase.

We then went and checked inside the Theatre next to Altmere Outpost. All was clear, despite the screams we heard coming from inside of the building only minutes before.

*Signed Neatly*
Arel Mortan, Watchman

Decker
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #685 on: August 17, 2007, 12:36:33 am »

Report of the Patrol in the Orc Fort.

Patrol Leader: Kelly - Scout Corporal.

Attendants:

Hoagie: Dragoon Sergeant.
Ihiniar Tel'var: Watchman.
Decker: Recruit.

Recruit Decker reporting about the patrol held in the orc fort that menaces our position daily, on day 17/08/2007 at 00:00 CET.

After checking our formation and ready our weapons, we advaned with haste to the fort borders, where we discussed the battle plan.

Their numbers overhelmed us, thou with our superior tactical and under the orders of Kelly, not even their mightier champison could break our formation.

We managed to clean the place to the ports, and back to the entrance, with no casualties, while the orcs fell in hundreds! And proof of it, is the ammount of gold we snatched from them!

And so, after cleaning our blades, sharing the loot, and made a donation of part of the gold stash to our coffers, our leader a.llowed to be dismissed after so much hard work.

End of Report; Decker Silversnake, Recruit.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 01:06:06 am by Decker » Logged
Darrav Ulcrus
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 18, 2007, 03:13:57 pm »

patrol leader: Darrav Ulcrus
attendants: Flina trix
Dah Han
Ihiniar
we headed to the orc fort to build a sentry.
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #687 on: August 18, 2007, 09:36:44 pm »

Patrol to Altmere. - 19th August, 2007

Patrol leader:
Jack Sinist, Arcanist Corporal

Attendants:

Brandy Arrowsnap, Watchman
Ihiniar Tel'Var, Watchman
Perrin, Watchman
Darrav Ulcrus, Guardsman Recruit
Decker, Guardsman Recruit
Dino, Guardsman Recruit
Cadence Browne, Guardsman Recruit
Sam, Guardsman Recruit

I took the junior ranks out for an educational and guiding patrol to the Altmere area. We passed Navy head quarter and the Theatre. A few recruits seemed slightly interested in the Navy as well as the Theatre. Nothing  to report except the odd Ogre.

*Signed*
Corporal, Jack Sinist
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 11:15:24 pm by Jack Sinist » Logged

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 18, 2007, 11:09:20 pm »

Leading:
Delcarakdur, Junior Guardsman

Attending:
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Marcus Tel'var, Watchman
Lucian Blackmoor, Guardsman Recruit

Junior Delcarakdur took me and two others out to the Vesper crossroads to look for enemy activity. Apart from an ettin, all was clear.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Decker
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 19, 2007, 09:13:21 pm »

Lead by:

Raiden Morana: Grenadier Sergeant.

Attended by:

Dalamar: Regular Scout.
Gabriel Aron: Recruit.
Decker: Recruit.
Marcus Tel'var: Watchman

Recruit Decker reporting on patrol to the orc fort near Cove, on day 19/08/2007 at 22:30, with the goal of aquiring Shadow Iron ore for our Blacksmiths.

After a hard training season dispatched by Dalamar, Raiden lined us in front of the barracks and led us to the orc fort.

We started to track for signals of their brutes, and we stumbled upon one even without starting to search!

Alarmed by our pressence, orcs organized well against us, but we put in practise all we learned in Dalamar's training, and with Raiden keeping the formation tight, they couldnt even scratch our armors!

Frustrated because their brutes ones fortified well behind wooden walls, we made our way to their docks, trying to flank their positions, thou it was imposible due to the fast orc response to our atack.

We made our way out, still adding scratchs to our weapons with their heads, and returned to Cove with no casualties nor badly injured ones!

After sharing the spoils war, although we couldnt get much ore, we stood there as a solid unit, an important unexpected achievement, and were dismissed!

P.S: I had grand pictures from the patrol, but a hind festered in my notes while i was making the report and loosed them, missing one of the soldiers who also took part on the patrol; leave a message here so i can add you to the log!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 06:23:36 pm by Mela Arkay » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length