Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 09:03:33 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrolling Log
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: Patrolling Log  (Read 296215 times)
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: November 26, 2007, 07:29:38 pm »

Leading: Dalamar, Regular Scout
Attending: Sieyes, guardsman recruit

Corporal Sanderson asked me to take this fresh recruit for patrolling. So I took him to see buildings of Cove and the we visited cemetery to see his skills with weapons. Seems he isn't realy experienced with them but I'm sure he will learn, someday. Patrol went well.

*signed with red ink* Dalamar, Regular Scout

Sieyes
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: November 28, 2007, 06:07:56 pm »

Patrol of Covian Shire - 16h45, wednesday 28/11/07

Small patrol to the Altmere outpost.

I asked Watchman Haap to make a patrol so he took me to the Altmere outpost. We encounter two trolls and a few bandits. we slayed them all for Cove protection!
Thanks to watchman Celuvian who took care of me.
Led by Celuvian Haap, Watchman

*Sieyes, Guardsman recruit
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 06:16:24 pm by Sieyes » Logged
Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: December 06, 2007, 08:49:51 pm »

Patrol of Cove Town.

Attended by:

Thomas Scarr, Watchman (leading)
Arel Mortan, Watchman
Jon Trent, Watchman

Watchman Scarr led us into Cove town to check that all ws well. Nothing much to report... A rogue ogre and lots of pumpkins was all.

The townsfolk were well and bustling about their business.

JT - Jon Trent, Watchman.

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: December 06, 2007, 08:54:03 pm »

Patrol to the Graveyard.

Attended by:

Arel Mortan, Watchman
Jon Trent, Watchman

Having secured the town we trudged through the shire towards the graveyard. Once there we cleared it of the undead that haunt the place.

We three Watchman fared well, not even coming close to being overwhelmed.

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: December 06, 2007, 08:58:38 pm »

Patrol to the Altmere Outpost.

Attended by:

Arel Mortan, Watchman
Jon Trent, Watchman

From the graveyard we headed up the road to the Altmere Outpost. Again things were fairly quiet... A couple of brigands met their end on the road and not much else to report.

The outpost was clear and in good order.

Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #725 on: December 12, 2007, 11:58:15 pm »

Extended Patrol:

Time:

December 12, 2007 About 2300 GMT

Attending:

Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Kobra, Guardsman Recruit (leading)

I started us with a force march from the barracks to the Graveyard. I'd seen many undead wandering outside it lately.
Inside a vast number of the lost souls assailed us, including two lich. All were lain to rest followed by a prayer to Avatar to rest their souls. The dead where rising around us as we left... We will have to get the church involved before it becomes a real problem.

The next leg of our patrol took us to the road and then east to the Vesper Cross roads. We dealt with the undead here, obviously the risen corpses of buried witches! We also checked the woods for brigands and highwaymen, finding none we turned back towards the Altemere. All ways quite except a few ogres. We Dispatched them and made for the Baronship household and gave it a once around.

Deciding Cove was peaceful for the time I dismissed the Sergeant and we headed for drink at the goblin.

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Leofwin Edmundson
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: December 20, 2007, 11:05:48 pm »

Time
December 20th, Approx 22:00 hrs

In Attendance
Raiden Morana, Grenadier Captain
Gregor Eason, Senior Guardsman
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal
Edmund Rufus, Junior Scout (Leading)
Thomas Scarr, Watchman
Ghefest, Citizen

At Corporal Sandersons request we patrolled to the Altmere outpost and around the town of Cove.
We encountered a few undesirables present; an ogre, Harpie and a group of bandits all quickly put to the sword.
All was quiet at Altmere but the outpost had been left in a rather untidy state. The beds had not even been made! Standards are slipping I think.

Then it was back to Cove town to check out the docks and watchtower where Senior Eason reminisced over his part in freeing the town from the Orcish horde. All was well in Cove so I promptly dismissed the patrol.

Signed

Edmund Rufus, Junior Scout
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 12:36:08 am by Gregor Eason » Logged
bardy
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: December 23, 2007, 12:17:38 am »

A small group went on a patrol to altmere today.  Several Ogres and Ettins were seen and slain.  Nothing outta the ordinary

Led by: Dragoon sergeant Hoagie

Attended by:  Gaurdsman recruits Marcus Kobra and Bardicous
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #728 on: December 30, 2007, 08:58:00 pm »

Patrol to Orc Fort.

Led by:
Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Attended by:
Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout.
Perrin, Junior Guardsman
Bardicous, Guardsman Recruit

We strapped on our cloaks to battle the chill and set out for the orc fort. After my encounter with a wandering orc brute a few eves past I wanted the swines thinning out a bit.

We cleared the fort from top to bottom and helped a wounded adventurer along the way.

For Cove!

*signed*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #729 on: December 30, 2007, 09:03:09 pm »

Patrol to Graveyard.

Led by:

Attended by:
Kal ShadowHand, Regular Scout.
Perrin, Junior Guardsman
Bardicous, Guardsman Recruit

The orc fort in tatters we rallied back at the town gates before heading out to that other wart on the face of Cove, the graveyard.

We cleared it of deadites and secured the crypt before setting off to somewhere even colder.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: January 20, 2008, 04:39:02 pm »

Patrol to the Altmere, then back down along the coast to barracks.

Attended by:
Justice, Guardsman Recruit.

Corporal Sanderson ordered me to take recruit Justice off on patrol while she and the others set up a sentry post at the barracks.

We headed through the shire to the Altmere outpost. We encountered several trolls and ogres on the way but Justice and I saw them off.

After we made sure the outpost was safe and sound we patrolled along the coastline back down to Cove.

Nothing to report on this part of the patrol, all was quiet with no threats at all.

Jon Trent
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: January 29, 2008, 08:20:30 am »

Patrol To The Orc Fort.

Led by:
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant.

Attended by:
Cor'Vani, Guardsman Recruit.
Justice, Guardsman Recruit.

There had been reports of orcs abroad so Sergeant Hoagie led us to the orc fort to see if we couldn't curb their enthusiasm a little. We met an adventurer at the entrance who joined us on our mission. Sergeant Hoagie gave him a recruitment poster and he seemed impressed as we battled our way deep into the fort.

We cleared our way to the docks and burned orc supplies where we found them. Our arcanists Cor'Vani and Justice took care of a band of orcs skulking out of reach at the docks and with the rest slain or hiding we headed back to the barracks.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 08:44:20 pm by Jon Trent » Logged

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 12, 2008, 04:50:09 am »

25 shadow iron collected by Fenwe Maren from an orc brute.

*Signed*
Garand, Junior Scout

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 17, 2008, 09:29:21 pm »

Patrol To The Orc Fort.

Led by:
Jon Trent, Junior Guardsman.

Attended by:
Perrin, Junior Guardsman.
Justice Forum, Watchman.
Ludwik Bloodaxe, Guardsman Recruit.

Report:

After parade, the newly promoted Jon Trent took control of the unit and decided that we should go take a look at the Orc Fort. We ventured in confidently and quickly took control of the situation, showing those orcs what the Covians are about.

When some Orc brutes showed up it started to get a little messy, we were healing eachother to the maximum and the orcs were strong, they did managed to knock a couple of us out a few times but the unit stayed strong and we managed to pick everyone up and get them ready for fighting pretty quick. After fighting all the way through to the docks we decided to fight all the way back. It would seem that they had sent out some sort of signal as reinforcements had come in, causing us some more problems.

Eventually we climbed over the bodies of orcs, covered in sweat and blood and returned to the barracks happy with our success.

Resources Gathered:
Shadow Iron Ore - 37
Gold - 8715

I managed to draw a few sketches of the patrol.

*Signed*
Ludwik, Guardsman Recruit

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Citizen
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 17, 2008, 10:39:41 pm »

A Patrol out of Cove (Honesty, Ilshenar)

Led by:~
Eve, Grenadier Corporal

Attended by:~
Darren Wolfe, Recruit
Ludwik Bloodaxe, Recruit

I have recently been informed that special ingredients are required in the making of chocolate and that these are fairly hard to come by.  I am not one who would wish to deprive anyone in Cove of the delightful taste of chocolate!  Cove would be safe enough, at least for a while.  So with the coming banquet in mind, I decided to take two of the finest recruits to lands abroad, to see what we could find...  Mongbats, Imps, Reapers, Elementals, Gazers and Cocoa liquor!  Well it's a start!

*signed*
Eve, Grenadier Corporal
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length