Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 02:27:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Grayland Security?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Grayland Security?  (Read 1223 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2006, 03:41:57 am »

Imposters Posing as a Security Company

Two brigands came into Cove last night pretending too be a security company.  We allowed them too look around outside, but when we came outside of the tavern they were running out of the barracks.  We exchanged a few words and they attacked Kas in a very cowardly fashion bringing him down.  When we were all unarmed I might add!

The two were nay match for me and Olchafa Serperent.  Me and him disgraced those two.  One was knocked so fast he didn't even realize what happened.  Then the other ran off with his tail tucked between his legs.  That'll teach them too mess with Cove.

The one that got knocked must've been super human because he got right back up and ran off without saying a word.  I'll have too figure out how he got up and ran all the way from Cove Tavern to the moongate after how badly beat down he was.

If anyone comes too ye asking to see the vault don't show them no matter what they say to persuade you.  The only ones who can make you is the Commander or the Baron.  They threatened us with demotions for not listening too them.  If you knock one of them try your best too arrest them, because they'll run with their arms if their legs get blown off.

*Signed*

Regular Highlander, Kurt Alimar

[OOC: sorry I don't have any screen shots because Dit and whoever attacked us before I could get my screen shot program out.  The one at the top was copied from Yew's post of what happened.]
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 04:32:11 am by Kurt Alimar/Markus » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length