Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 02:31:22 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to Painted Caves
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to Painted Caves  (Read 1970 times)
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2006, 03:09:03 pm »

Hunt to Painted caves

Leader: Jenider Feather, Regular Scout
Guardsmen: Dalamar, Watchman
                    Edmund Rufus, Watchman

Jenifer summoned us to do some hunt and practise stealthing in the same time. Our first task was run to moongate. There we were told we head to painted caves and we must stay hidden all the way to painted caves by following trail Jenifer lead us. Stealthin went well exept few stumbles from Edmund and me self. So we finaly got to painted caves unseen for Trinsicians.

It self hunt in painted caves went outstandingly well. Those cave men didn’t give us any chalenge. After we had slaughtered them around 30 Jenifer decided that we should leave as there ain’t real threat of them anymore. After we got out from cave we got order again to stealth to moongate so that we are not been noticed by trinsicians. Our walk back was like one before, all went well exept few stumbles.

When we were back in Minoc Moongate, Jenifer told us that she leaves here and we should race back to barracks. We got dismissed and Edmund and I started our race towards barracks. After long run I finaly got first to barracks and waited Edmund to come only 100m behind me. So in overall hunt and training was success.

*Signed with red ink*  Dalamar, Watchman

Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 03:18:09 pm »

Well done! Those silly trinsicians must have wondered what had happened in the caves!

*signed*
Delcarakdur, Officer cadet of the 3rd Glenmore Highlanders

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 05:16:47 pm »

*Chuckles to herself*
Aye. we did show them big cavemen what for! Nay knew what hit them! As fer the Trinsicians they will wonder where all their friends 'ave gone! Har! Grand Report! Keep it up Dal!

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length