Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 12:18:32 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report : Hunt in Covetous
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report : Hunt in Covetous  (Read 1670 times)
Yue Yan
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2006, 10:05:52 am »

When: 27/02/06, 22:00
Where: To Covetous

Commanding Officer: Jenifer Feather, Regular Scout

Guardsmen in attendance:
Raiden Morana, Regular Highlander
Regdar, Junior Guardsman
Dalamar, Watchman
Leloo, Watchman
Yue Yan, Guardsman Recruit

After returning from the hunt to the Orc Fort, I was strolling towards the barracks when I heard a call to arms by Jenifer Feathers, eager for more experience I joined the line and listened carefully. We were to be taken on a hunt to Covetous, a place I had yet to visit. Once a full squad had been pulled together, we headed out at a forced march towards this mysterious dungeon.

The journey to the dungeon had been decidedly uneventful, with not so much as a rogue animal to hinder our progress, although we did have one or two dragging their feet about things. After a line-up outside and an equipment check, it was time to head into the Dungeon....

The dungeon itself was perilous, and not for the beasts that roamed it's desecrated tunnels, but for the many traps that had been set into it's walls and floors. Flaming spots, gaseous leaks in the walls, spikes that popped out of the floor and large whirring blades coming at us from every direction. Taking down the ugly Bird-Women and strange attacking plants was a simple enough task, but we had to tread extremely carefully.

It seemed as though we were in there for hours, scouting and moving in very small distances until we finally reached our goal, the dungeon exit.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2006, 10:07:25 am by Yue Yan » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 10:13:43 am »

Good report Recruit!

Keep it up.

Was grand to be back in action!

*signed*

Raiden, Regular Highlander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 03:49:53 pm »

Har! A Grand report there lass! Yer said it would beh pretty an' it is!

Signed: Jenifer Feather

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length