Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 10:39:01 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Light Company Trials : Dalamar - COMPLETED!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Light Company Trials : Dalamar - COMPLETED!  (Read 4558 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2006, 02:37:16 pm »

To be completed upon recieveing your Covian Cap tonight. If you do not recieve your Cap tonight i will change these trials and Edmunds.

To Dalamr,
You've done well to make it this far, and it's time for you to join the elite of Cove, the eyes and ears, the shadows th'.. you get the idea... As expected you have to pass some tests to join, these trials will see if your ready to proudly wear the badge o' the Scouts of Cove!.

Task One!

The first task as for all other Scouts is to obtain the Magical flute. It's a symbol for the Light Company and has been used as a cummunication device since  the beginning of the Company. Seek out a witch in the southern woods of Yew. The south road from crossroads. She'll guide you through to obtain this flute.

Task Two!

For this task you will be working with meh other apprentice, Edmund Rufus, the two of you are to go to Stonekeep, in disguise and keep hidden as much as possible, firsty i want you two to tell us what sort of numbers are present at certain times in the day, i want a report at least twice times during the week (one from you and one from Edmund) about how many there are, and if possible when the best time for a strike would be. The scouts need to show the Yewsmen whose the best!

Task Three!

This will be decided upon completion of the other two tasks.

I wish you good luck!

Signed : Jenifer Feather
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 04:59:19 pm by Jenifer Feather » Logged

Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 09:23:34 pm »

Magic flute

I build up my little camp and started to dig my head about everything I had heard about magic flute. I had heard story about old hag. Though it would be best place to start looking this magic flute.

Hag told me that she won’t help me if I don’t help her before. So I haeded to do tasks she wanted me to do. Task was to find her apprentice. After I found him killed by imp. I returned to hags house and told what had happened to her apprentice. She told me to go kill other imps as they all know each other. One will tell me where this killer of apprentice is. I headed to hedge maze and started to kill imps. Didn’t take long to get one pathetic imp to tell me how I could find this killer. It gave me magic flute... Now that bloody hag has to do it’s tasks alone.

*Signed with red ink* Dalamar, Watchman

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 03:49:53 pm »

Har! Another one o' my apprentices startin' their trials! good to see! Well excecuted lad! Ye'll be in green in no time! Keep up th' good work!

Tweeso Pebble
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 06:35:59 pm »

Mrm.. A excellent completion of the first task.
Good so far , but don't let the pride slow you down. Continue!

*Signed*
Scout Sergeant Valiro Gryphonclaw
    Cove Army & Command
Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 08:16:46 pm »

Scouting report

Date: 13.3   19.00 GMT

Edmund and I made our discuises and in the meanwhile we decided our raw plan about scouting Stonekeep. We decided our meeting point was old hags house southwest from Stonekeep. So we went there and slided in to shadows. We aproached Stonekeep from south and I took left side and Edmund right. We moved around Stonekeeps perimeter and slowely moved towards clearing in middle of houses.

At houses we saw first only Klion but later some other guardsman came to him and I managed draw quick sketch from it. It will be showed on bottom of report. I also managed listen little about their conversation, they talked something about posters wich were layd around Stonekeep. I saw one but couldn't read it as Klion was standing next to it. We stayed around the area little more and didn’t find anything new to happen so we decieded to leave. Seems Stonekeep isn’t realy guarded this early of the evning.

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 12:44:43 am »

Excelent work Dalamar! A few more trips to Stonekeep and we will be seeing you in green!

Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 09:33:06 pm »

Scouting report

Date: 14/3/06
Time: 20.00
Place: Stonekeep, Yew

We met at scouts halls hour later as yesterday as we had planed with Edmund yesterday. When we planed our today trip Jenifer came and told us that she would join us. Wich was good thing that 6 eyes see better than 4. So we headed again to Stonekeep and didn’t take long that we were hiding again in shadows of it’s buildings.

We saw Klion there again and this time there were also some crafters and other guardsmen. We also noticed by listening their speaches that there is little argue between crafters and guardsmen. Also none of them seems to like noble people. We might be able to use this little argue for our advantage?

Scouting went after all pretty well, only that bloody Klion starts to be too aware about us so need to keep little time off from there, not to alarm them too much.

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 10:47:23 pm »

Har! Another excelent report, aye i think tha' Klion might be getting suspicious of rustlings in the grass and what not, hes got a keen eye for scouts.. Maybe hold back from the keep for another day, i'd say one more trip later in the week should do the trick!

Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2006, 03:15:36 pm »

Scouting report

Date: 15/3/06
Time: 21.00
Place: Stonekeep and Swaggers inn

Todays trip started as all others we met at scouts hall and headed from there to stonekeep. When we arrived to Stonkeep I saw two Guardsmen and two of their allies talking about going to vesper in discuises. We waited to see what their plan were and we saw them dressing their discuises. Now we know how they look like and their discuises are useless against us.

When they left we trailed them to moongate where they decided to move to Minoc moongate. At minoc moongate they got more company from the allies guardsmen has.

From moongate they moved to Swaggers inn where we managed to sneak in with them. There they acted like common thugs and tryed to harrsh the barkeepers. After short thinking we decided to leave.

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 04:07:09 pm »

Hoh! Excellently handled and documented Dalamar! A grand finish to part two of your scout trials! Now comes the third and final challange, this will test your leadership and combat abilities! An' your ability to work with th' flute!

Task Three :

You are to head to Destard, with Edmund and any other available scouts, and use scout tactics an' brute strengh sticking together as always to slay :

> Three Wyverns
> Three Drakes
> One Dragon

Full report required below! Good luck!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 04:58:58 pm by Jenifer Feather » Logged

Dalamar
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 04:53:21 pm »

Trial three

Leader: Dalamar, Watchman
Attended: Kal Shadowhand, Officer Cadet
                 Edmund Rufus, Junior Guardsman

My task was to lead scout group to Destard and slay three Wywerns, three Drakens and one Dragon. We quickly moved to Destard entrance and I told the plan. "Keep in shadows. Get next to target. Attack on my mark." We first scouted the area to find best place to fight these foul beasts.

We fist headed to slay Wyverns. Best place were deepest places of cave. There we quickly killed 3 wyverns and even one Deamon who unluckly walked in to our ambush. It were so fun to kill Wyverns so we decided to kill two more and good training against up coming Dragon.

We found Draken nest and didn't take long to slay all three of them...

Then was time for grand final the Dragon! We look long to find perfect place to slay one of these huge beasts and we finaly found suitable pray. We both sneaked to it and attacked. After long and hard fight we took this mighty beast to ground. All objectives complited! It was succesfull hunt and Edmund and Kal can be pround of them self.

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2006, 04:58:31 pm »

Ho Ho! Sepctacular work Junior! That's th' last part of your trials completed! You have earned yourself a place in th' scouts! Hurah! Ye'll be in Green this Sunday!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length