Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 06:39:09 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report - Tokuno Expedition.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report - Tokuno Expedition.  (Read 3312 times)
Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2006, 04:40:55 pm »

A Hunt to the lands of Tokuno

Led By : Jenifer Feather
Present : Cor'
                        Vince Valentine
                        Edmund Rufus
                        Dalamar
                        Raiden Morana
                        Tweeso th' Gnome..

I had recently recieved a map of the lands of Tokuno and decided i should explore the area and discover what lies there.. I did not wish to do this alone so i gathered as many able bodied guardsmen to the barracks and explained that we would be hiking from one end o' one o' the islands to the other... I would be gathering infomation and scribbling it onto my map as we went as to get a clearer understanding of the lands... As soon as we started hiking th' trouble began, a bunch o' sneaky ninjas came leapin at us accompanied by some crazy crocodile turtle things.. tha' leaked acidic pools when they were chopped... nothing too dangerous though...

The Hike Begins..

The first thing we came across was a huge volcano.. it was pretty hot inside but we did a sweep of the area destroying all th' fiery creatures that dwelled inside.. The heat was almost unbearable, expecially when those fire creatures exploded when they died.. damn things... not to dangerous in a group.. possibly a problem alone..

The Fiery Volcano...

After the heat of the Volcano we came across a large forest, full o' creepy spider things.. not too much hastle just a nasty bite on them if you wern't carefull, the main thing that scared us about this forest was th' huge walking multi headed wolves! Ay!! Ye' read tha' right! Terrifying things... packed quite a punch too, but we're taken down anyway.. i guess jus' try not ter annoy them ey!

The Wolves Den..

Ahead of us i could see a dense, dark forest, it looked dangerous, so instructing the men to keep to the path we plunged into the darkness, it was a nice change from the heat of the volcano but still a pretty chilling place. When we were only a short distance into the woods we were again attacked by strange swirling creatures and yet more wolves and ninjas..

The Deep Dark Forest..

About here i stopped to check the map, i did not like th' sound of what i read... "Vally of Sleeping Dragons".. so to inspire th' men i put a positive spin on the situation.. we plunged into the dead forest and immediatly descovered how hideous it was, full of creepy crawlies and lizard people.. disgusting it was..

The Vally of Sleeping Kittens..

We were followed out of that forest by about five million lizardmen, however we were not afraid! We stood strong and showed them the Covian way! Beating them down tot he ground quickly and burning th' remains! Har! That'll teach 'em!

The Covians Stand..

After that the final obsticle appeared a HUGE beetle thing with glowing wings and stingy stings, fortunatly we managed to slay this huge beast before we all became too ill to enjoy the snow from it's poison! The final push was made and we exploded out into the snow, we had made it! From one end to the other. The snow was enjoyed by everyone! Even tohugh they complained about it being cold i was glad to see it! Miss it from winter time i do!

Mission Success!!

The men were tired, so i ordered them home and home we went, to the warmth o' the Barracks fireplace. I began sketching onto my map the problems we had encountered, and i copied it out and pinned  a copy to the bottom o; this report. All in all a grand Hunt an' Expedition! FOR COVE!!

Signed: Jenifer Feather.

Jen's map.. a work in progress

[OOC:] Let me know if you enjoyed this and i will carry on with the rest of Tokuno if so! HooHAH! [/OOC]

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 07:18:24 pm »

Fantastic report! Keep up the good work

- Joey

Leofwin Edmundson
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 09:58:48 pm »

A grand hunt ma'am. Proud to 'ave fought with all of ye! Tell me o' tha' next 'un an' I'll be there!

Signed
Edmund Rufus, Junior Guardsman
Leloo
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 11:53:48 pm »

Excellent Report! every enjoyable story , we should explore this place more

*signed in barly ledgable writing* Watchman , Leloo
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2006, 08:01:47 am »

Aye we showed 'em sneaky yella folk and their wierd animals!

A well co-ordinated expedition Jennifer, I looks forward tay the next 'un. *winks*

*signed*

Raiden, Regular Highlander.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2006, 08:41:51 am »

Good stuff, good stuff indeed Jennifer!
T'was a grand trip through 'em ancient lands, and very well led.
I'm definitly in fer th' next one *Nods quickly*

*Signed*
         Vince Valentine

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2006, 09:16:35 pm »

Tokuno Expedition Number Two!

Led By : Jenifer Feather
Present : Edmund Rufus
                        Thomas Sendrich
                        Leloo
                        Peran
                        Cor' Ari Ta

The Tokuno map lay on th' floor o' th' scout halls mocking me, "you havn't explored this island yet" it was saying ter me, i swear! So i gathered a willying band of adventurers and off we set! Straight into th' heart o' th' Tokuno swamps, to see wht dwelled there, seems it's pretty similar to our swamps, lizardmen, beetle things, tenticles th' lot! Although th' Lizard men have houses there.. *shivers*

Swampy Swamp.. Swamp..

After that we plunged straight into th' heart o' th' surrounding forest, only to be attacked by some crazy red creatures in full armour! Th' map saif their were some sort o' "Yomitsu Mines" So we decided these must be some sort of Yomitsu guardians or somthin' they were easeh to control in numbers.. Maybe explorin' those mines one day.. good resource gathering trip..

The Red Guardians..

Here we walked through a surprisingly large housing estate, houses am' shops everywhere an not many evil beaties jus' some huge colourful cow type creatures.. Then.. THEN! The woods of DEATH appeared..  A forest filled with these beautiful creature tha' look like foxes bu' with three tails.. these creature are deadly when they are in packs.. WATCH OUT!!

Forest of DEATH...

After regrouping.. dismissing th' scardey cat recruit an' watchman we made th' final push through th' mountains an' out th' other side.. Thomas was angry at th' lloss o' his horse an' his wrath was cleary enough to scare off most creatures because all we could find we're huge cat type creatures, now these things were nasty buggahs! Not to be tackled alone!

Lions and Tigers and..

In short, this side o' Tokuno, compared to th' other is harder ter tackle alone, an' in groups.. But th' scenery is much more plain an' dull, i much prefere the other side! One more trip an' meh map should be completed.. jus' the mines and strange lookin' house an' th' desert to explore! Good work Lads!!

Jenifers Map.. A Work in Progress...

Signed : Jenifer Feather

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2006, 10:16:02 pm »

*After the loss of his trusty steed Tom was VERY moody... He tried to cheer himself up with his normal passtimes such as throwing recruits at things, ordering watchman to throw eggs at the church and so on and so forth. BUt no matter what he was still unhappy.

However, not wanting to be unable to fight for his town and country, Tom spent as little time as possible in getting a new partner... *

Jenifer Feather
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Light Company

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2006, 01:31:04 pm »

Exploration of the final Island

Led By: Jenifer Feather
Present: Olchaffa
                       Kado Gaet
                       Malcom Pierce (Unrecruited)

We set out from the barracks to explore the final island in the Tokuno region, when we arrived i was shocked to find a whole yellah skin city, which.. Seemed like a pretty enough place, but nay very practical.. would be very easeh to attack if needed. Also it seemed defensless.. except for the odd civvie who knew of the samuri way.. This town did not hold our attention long and we headed north...

The City life..

After the boringness of the town we were excited to find a desert to the north, filled with hideous beetle tpye creatures.. though they posed no threat.. What was worrying was the amount of Orcs and Undead we found i nthe desert... What on earth are Orcs and Undead doing working together in a desert in Tokuno... Seems we may want ter watch out.. they could be ploting somthing...

Mmm Desert!

Ah.. So the map is finally complete! Altohugh there are still some areas with ? on them.. one day i will explore them... We must understand these strange lands fully!

A completed map.

Mission Status : Completed!

Signed : Jenifer Feather
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 01:33:52 pm by Jenifer Feather » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length