Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 08:52:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Sentry at the Barracks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sentry at the Barracks  (Read 2002 times)
Cor Ari Ta
« on: March 16, 2006, 07:41:20 pm »

Sentry at the Barracks.

Led By: Junior Scout: Cor'Ari Ta

Attended By:
Junior Guardsman: Edmund Rufus
Junior Guardsman: Jack Sinist
Junior Dragoon: Vincent Redfield
Watchman: Leloo

T'was a slow and tireing day when I met up with Cadet ShadowHand. I asked if he had any orders for me, so he told me that I needed to make sure the Barracks was looked after. I went to see his Uncle to get some crates to build a Sentry at the Barracks. After awhile Kal's uncle returned with a load of crates, I took them and went to the Barracks and went to work on constructing a grand Sentry.

After awhile i finished the construction and had to sit down to rest a bit.

I was not there too long when Juniors Rufus and Sinist showed up ta help me out. We kept a close watch on evereh thing that moved around out side the Sentry.

Not long after they arrived and we got the door closed Junior Redfield and Watchman Leloo came stolling up to join the sentry. They entered the Sentry and Junior Vincent went into the Barracks to look things over while Leloo joind the rest at the front outside.

As we stood there nothing at all had happened. But like it was once said " You can never be too careful ".

I then desided that we were here long enough and that nothing had happened I then ordered the deconstruction of the Grand Sentry. After it was dissmantled I then Dissimissed the men and Lass.

Signed
      Junior Scout: Cor'Ari Ta

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 10:01:23 am »

( Walks by and reads the report on the Boards )

Ahh we well done there Junior Cori. Keep up the good work
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 11:43:25 am by Kal Shadowhand » Logged

Gimbly
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 10:27:18 am »

*looks at the sketches* Arr tha´ looks loik a fine construction *nods slowly* we surly need more of these
Keep em Barracks well guarded,  thas what i allways been sayin´ . Well done Junior

Society for Putting Things on top of Other Things(tm)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length