Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 03:32:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A note to Jack Sinist and Kyte
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A note to Jack Sinist and Kyte  (Read 1538 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 21, 2006, 11:41:47 am »

Ahh. My apprentices!

Lets find some work fer ye eh?

Jack - I nay want any sneaky Yewians nosying about our lands in the late evenin'. I wants yer tay hold a couple o' sentries, Cove gates and barracks perhaps? Also organise a few patrols... Altmere, Vesper border and wherever else ye deem fit.

Also get yer bloodi Highlander trials completed!!! *grumbles*

Kyte - I want ye ter make yerself available for as many o' these duties as ye can. They will help towards ye risin' through the ranks and ye can learn alot from Junior Guardsman Sinist about the ways o' the Covian army.

I will try and attend these duties also so you have meh vast knowledge an' experience ter call on if ye need it. *winks*

*signed*

Raiden, Regular Highlander.

[ooc] As always these duties are optional but they do work towards the promotional requirements for both of you. As I have mentioned Jack try and plan these events late-ish as Kyte is in the USA so try and arrange a  time convenient to you both and then let me know - good luck [/ooc]

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length