Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 06:44:29 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Militia Duties: Prepare for the Moot
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Militia Duties: Prepare for the Moot  (Read 1807 times)
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2006, 10:18:51 pm »

"Gah.. I hate Brittain!

The Anual moot has been announced to start monday. The Covian Militia and Baron shall be heading too the city of taints and will need a defendable/suitable structure to hold an embassy.

Task

- You are to head to Britain and seek out suitable buildings. Provide your report with sketches and explanation.

Reward

- Administration points deluxe if the report is extensive

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Nicholi Ravnthorn
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 10:31:52 pm »

It shall be done! *Rides off toward Britain*

*Signed*
Nicholi Peyton Ravnthorn
Officer Cadet, Dragoons
Nicholi Ravnthorn
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 03:11:31 am »

Perpare for the Moot-Full Report

As ordered, I heading off toward Britain, to find a proper building to hold an embassy. I travelled along the main roads but all I could find was peasant housing and small shops. Not the best to suit our needs....

After a bit of searching I stumbled upon the perfect location! With only one entrance way, this area was ideal to defend...The building tiself was on an Island, with only one bridge heading from it to the mainland. The building structure was elegant...perfect for an embassy. But, as I tried to enter the damn place was locked! *snorts*

As I got fed up of the idiotic city, I begane to make my way back to the moongate, but, as I did. I noticed a possible location that may work well fer us!

After taking a closer look, I figured this would suit as our location. It could be easily defend with a simple sentry in the front. And, upstairs would be a perfect location for the embassy.

*Signed*
Nicholi Peyton Ravnthorn
Officer Cadet, Dragoons
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 11:06:57 am by Nicholi Ravnthorn » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length