Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:31:28 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A letter to the Templi Order:
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A letter to the Templi Order:  (Read 1741 times)
Hugo
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2006, 10:22:52 pm »

My Brothers ...

I hath grave news. It would seem there hath been a great disturbance in our fair township; the one calling himself 'The Black Wizard' hath returned to plague our town once more. I was awoke this Sunday eve' by a guardsman who didst inform me of a madness taking over the officers of the army. At first I doubted such a claim, it didst seem to me to be a false assumption. Upon my arrival at the barracks I was met by a ruckus and mayhem, one man had fallen to the ground under the grip of the taint and others were frantic, many accounts were given yet 'tis clear that what caused this disturbance was of witch ilk. In defense of our town, there can be one weapon we wield in abundance - that of faith. My brothers, we must be strong in our task of repelling this threat. I quote the Malleus Maleficarum:

Page 71:

"...Avatar doth justify the destruction of witches and wytchery craft by all means necessary. Those who come into contact with one practicing witchcraft should be isolated and monitored for signs of their own taint and corruption..."

Remain vigilant, remain strong.

Deus Vult.

*Stamped with the Templi seal.*
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 10:26:33 pm by Octiovus » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length