Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 10:39:10 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to Ice - Lead by Mela
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to Ice - Lead by Mela  (Read 2043 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2006, 11:51:20 pm »

T'were a hot day and Kado, Myself (Meeellaaa) and Hoagie were sat round idle so I decided to take them to cool off while I got my mangled leg some exercise so I took em to ice. Took us a while to get there because Kado thought it'd be fun-tastic to completely ignore me for hmm lets say 5 minutes but anyhow when we arrived at Ice all in one piece we went in and the first enemy we encountered was a ratman who we slew quite quickly. Moving futher in we came across a woman who was fighting big blue ogres she seemed to have it under control but I decided it'd be only polite ter ask if we could kill one of them, so we did! After that we quickly moved across the bridge where we got overwhelmed by everything imaginable and we were startin ter fall apart, the heals weren't impression and soon Kado were face down in the snow. After everyone was on their feet again and we were back to our horrid and scary battle, when things were looking grim Erik arrived! And soon whopped all those beasties hineys and were purging the gold which were lodged ...well...wherever (Since they don't have pockets like). After a while of mindless bashing, my bad knee was starting to hurt so we pulled out.

Didn't make too much gold, we had a rounded down amount of 7000 gold.

*Signed*

Mela

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length