Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 04:46:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Acient lich hunt in the Trinsic Jungle
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Acient lich hunt in the Trinsic Jungle  (Read 1588 times)
userjosh5368
« on: July 05, 2006, 02:02:38 pm »

Lead by:-
Junior dragoon Hoagie

Attended:-
Grenadier Captain  Arkay
Senior Grenadier Vince Valentine
Regular Grenadier Vlad
Junior dragoon Kado Gael
Junior guardsmen Mela
watchman Kelly
watchman Drake Reilly
Watchman Deveraith Fae'el
recruit Johnathan Fix

The captain had ordered the lazy Dragoon Hoagie to do a hunt after there ambush at the Minoc moongate.
We quickly headed off to the Trinsic jungle after musting a small force thought what seemed to be a reasonable fair hunt would turn out to be a massacre for both the undead and us..

As we searched the jungle for the ruins we strolled upon a forging colony of Solen ants and quickly engaged quickly we slaughtered them but there numbers where over powering the captain ordered the retreat and and we fled while i covered the exit while the other retreated quickly i finshed up the last two works and sealed the hole with a Grenade... i quickly dashed to regroup with the others and we headed on in are search till we at last found the entrance....

We lined up and Junior Dragoon Hoagie informed us of what was to happen tactical engagement...

As we entered all was dark until several fire palls and spikes came are way... from some gloomy figures at the back of the cavern... we soon retreated after holding the line for a while..

Darn things can summon undead Minions pah! Ancient liches are horrible creatures
Though we regrouped out side pulling out the wounded and picking them up they had dropped weapons and gold inside so we headed in in force after we had regrouped and engaged this time taking numerous liches down...
Quickly Hoagie grabbed an ancient liches staff and slinged it to his back with a holster..... we carried on fighting till once again they moved on us in force and we had to pull out..... several times did the battle aged inside the cavern we taking them out them taking us was a no win situation but all in all a victory!
Though we lost valuables i managed to grab over 5000 coins from the corpses before we withdrew.

Sadly the covians marched back home...
Hunger for revenge another day

Signed
Vlad

Obtained:-
5000 gold
Trophy Acient liches staff -Hoagie

« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 02:05:34 pm by Vlad » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length