Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 06:49:04 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Gate Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gate Sentry  (Read 1556 times)
Drake Reilly
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 05, 2006, 11:36:53 pm »

Gate Sentry
Lead by: Hoagie, Junior Dragoon
Attended by: Drake Reilly, Guardsman Recruit

Not yet having shaken the chilling encounter from last night's sentry, Hoagie and I never-the-less tended to our responsibilities and organized a simple round of guard duty. All was quiet for the majority of the shift with Vincent Redfield joining us partway through. However, towards the end of the lookout, we could not help but feel that something was not as it should be. Fulfilling the role of recruit, I was ordered to go poking about in the shadows and see if anything was amiss. From out of nowhere came the fearsome figure of the undead creature which has been harassing our community for weeks now. It was the same monstrosity that,  the previous day, somehow managed to fell Nic. Confusion erupted, though the fiend was chased away in short order.

We must honestly consider a serious effort to remove this threat from Cove. I wouldn't call these incidents attacks; I earnestly believe that the bone-skinned spirit is hunting us.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length