Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:47:29 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Special Sentry - Mela's Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Special Sentry - Mela's Sentry  (Read 1537 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2006, 01:35:15 am »

After Kellys grand hunt (well done girly you did great!) I lined up the men and decided i'd lead one of those...sentrys. Now course we were low on crates and Hoagie being, The Man had a plan! It was called his budget sentry and what he did was (With our help) put a few crates at the sides with some hides! Good eh? Looked neat.
Sentry was pretty boring no one passed at all, no criminals or thugs, No yewish or even no ogres. So we made our own fun by dancing stupidly and wanging our heads around (it hurt a bit) and  arse waggling we did other..stuff. After a couple 'o ours I decided to take em to the Ant cave instead (a report should be stuck up by Drake at some point). But before that a recruit asked if he could leave, and I remeber earlier today someone else whispering to me and saying "Hey wouldn't be funny if he said no?" so I decided to do that! That one was for you o mysterious whisperer! So we packed up the crates and headed there.

*Signed*

Mela

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length