Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 08:30:14 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Squire Roland's Introduction and Lecture on the Faith
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Squire Roland's Introduction and Lecture on the Faith  (Read 1826 times)
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2006, 08:59:26 pm »

When: This eve, Monday 24th July
Where: The Church

Lecture given by: Roland Dagorian, Templi Squire

Attended by:

Vince Valentine, Senior Grenadier
Drake Reilly, Watchman
Kyte Cypher, Watchman
Cerath, Guardsman Recruit
Mela, Junior Scout
Crest Turill, Guardsman Recruit
Salick Keysen, Guardsman Recruit
Hogy, Regular Dragoon       
Saul, Guardsman Recruit

My Lord Preceptor Hugo,

On this day in the sanctuary of the Church I did impart the Truth of our Faith unto the people of Cove.  Those that did attend, the list of which is above.  I did explain that the Avatar introduced the Blessed and Most Holy Virtues unto us, that his enemy is the cursed Guardian, who doth send his servants into our midst.  Servants such as the llama, and the black cat, Baphomet. 

I did then name the Virtues, and explain that the path is not always an easy one, that at times following one Virtue could possibly mean not following another, but to be vigilent since the Avatar would Judge the worthiness of all who standeth before Him.

My words were as water unto the desert.  Nay a sound could be heard and all were mesmerised by my words as I imparted the Blessed Truth of the Avatar. 
I then did take a register of all who attended, and do humbly ask that thy Good self do recognise them as dedicated among the Faithful. 

I do also humbly ask that the Regular Dragoon Vlad do receive particular attention in our prayers as he is most pious and faithful.  He did giveth to me fine armour to replace that lost against the foul snakes and did accompany me in my fight against same abominations.

Thy humble servant,

Roland Dagorian
Templi Squire

« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 09:03:26 pm by Garak Nightchill » Logged
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 08:00:36 am »

A most enlightening talk it was too Squire