Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 05:51:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Storytime with Grazgorn: Ninja assault!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Storytime with Grazgorn: Ninja assault!!!  (Read 2090 times)
Grazgorn
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2006, 08:25:37 pm »

An early morning exactly a week ago...

Grazgorn woke up early as usual. He looked around in his lumbermill for something to eat... He found some old roasted chicken lying around. He thought to himself, "My favourite!". After finishing his breakfast meal he looked out from the second floor. He could see the beautiful forests of Cove. Actually as far as his eyes could see. He scratched his head and then grabbed his hatchet to do something about this wonderful view!

Grazgorn prepares for some morninglumbering!

He went of deeper and deeper into the forests when he suddenly felt that strange feeling... The feeling of being followed... He looked around to see if he could see anyone between all the trees. He saw movement...
"Anyone there?", he asked whomever that was out there...

He heard a twig snap and realized that he was actually followed by someone, or something.

Grazgorn looks after whatever might be stocking him...
He started running towards more open areas, but the Covian forests are vast and devious... He ran and ran repeating to himself that he was being followed.

Grazgorn tries to run away from something...

He suddenly reached the sea. "Bummer!", he thought to himself. He could run but decided to stay put. He didn't know how many or what it was out there but he was going to stand and fight it! So he began shouting at the trees and everything else out there, including a cuddly brown bear! He screamed for whatever it was that was following him to come out...

Grazgorn reaches the sea where he decides to stand his ground!

Out of the trees and from every direction you could possibly imagine disguised humans revealed themselves from their hiding spot. Grazgorn had never been any good at counting but they were a lot, even for him... And their weapons looked damned sharp! They slowly closed in on him. Grazgorn cursed for himself...

The followers reveals themselves. Grazgorn is obviously outnumbered, he realizes...

To be continued...

Darcy O'Connor
Loving nutcase
Covian Citizen

I was pushed off! Look!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 02:38:57 am »

[OOC] Grand report mister!

Gregor Eason *Impersonating Grief*: Got no brains jah!
*Grief arrives at the door behind Eason*
Gregor Eason: Bruddas! YAH YAH!
Mela: *Does a cutting throat motion*
Grazgorn
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 09:35:10 am »

Closer and closer... Grazgorn could almost hear how their very well sharpened blades cut through the air. And then they suddenly stopped. Loud thumps emerged from with the forests. The ninjas looked at each other and each throwed some kind of gas bomb and disappeared...

The ninjas disappeared right in front of Grazgorn's eyes!!!

Grazgorn did not possess that kind of luxury so he just stood there waiting to see what would come out from the forest. Closer and closer the loud thumps came. Appaerently it had scared the ninjas. So he didn't have to fight a bunch of crazy masked men with fancy moves anymore. But on the other hand what he could be facing now could be even worse...

He thought to himself... "Perhaps it is my fellows that has syncronized their steps and marching in my direction... Yes, that must be it!"... The thumps were very close now and Grazgorn could see something shiny coming out from the forest!

A shiny bronzeknight appears!!!

A huge knight all in copper, seemingly quite heavy too judging by the loud thumps coming from his feet as he walked, emerged. He slowly walked towards Grazgorn and put himself in a battle stance and said the following words: "I am a knight of solid bronze and I've come to own whatever challenge awaits me...

The shiny knight of solid bronze readied himself for battle!

The knight slowly walked towards Grazgorn ready to swing. Grazgorn gulped. The bronze foe made a swing and Grazgorn valiantly jumped to the side making his enemy miss and dealt a heavy swing with his axe to the knights head. Sparks emitted from the good hit and a loud crack could be heard a long way. The bronze knight stood up and readied himself again. "You must hit harder if you are to defeat me!!!".
Grazgorn threw the remains of his broken axe to the ground and unstrapped another axe from his back. He gulped...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length