Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 10:58:06 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training - Lead by Garak
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training - Lead by Garak  (Read 1750 times)
Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2006, 04:51:39 pm »

Attendees:
Garak Nightchill (Leader)
Kal shadow hand
Mela Arkay
Conan Darkmoon
Snudrud (Left early)

We started off with a simple armour inspection, my bustier was falling to bits (though oddly I don't think Garak noticed!) but everyone elses was alreet. After that we did a few simple orders, like arm, disarm, parade arms. All was alright except that pest Snudrud pillaged my bandages! So I held him over the side of the roof till I got em back!
After a general pack inspection, bedrolls bandages and such he did the trackers line order and we all plodded into place.
Then the fun part begin.. combat training..there was no rules so we could pretty much do what we want like a normal battle. The teams were Conan and Garak and Me and Kal. At first me and Kal fell but the next two times we beat the pair up! Was a nice little training, think Garak killed Snudrud with those laps though...

*Signed*

Mela Arkay

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 05:25:12 pm »

Aye t'was a good trainen indeed. Mages fear us scouts, for them nay know when we will strike.

Good show Garak, Nex' time nay short cuts weather we know it all or nay.

Signed

Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length