Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 10:46:03 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Swamp Mashing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Swamp Mashing  (Read 1950 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2006, 02:36:32 am »

When: Wednesday-- August 30, 21:00GMT
Where: Berracks
Bring: Your Battle Kit

Commanding Officer
Officer Cadet: Kal Shadowhand

Guardsmen in a Attendance

Regular Scout: Mela
Regular Dragoon: Hoagie
Grenadier Sergeant: Vince Valentine
Regular Guardsman: Kurt

We gathered at the Berracks this eve to head forth and cull out some of them vile hord of smeey, nasty creature that call that smelly place home. After putting Regular Scout: Mela as my second in Command I then explained what it was we were to do once we got there, Then I called for a Forced March.

Once I was there I seen the others were not there yet so I stopped on the road just before the swamp to wait for them. T'was not long before they arrived. I then Called out Ready Arms and then set forth to do out nasty job. We didn't get too far in when we were met quickly by a nice little force of their own.

We dispatched them rather quickly and after plucking what coins we could from their gullets we then moved on. Step by step, we moved slowly triing to reach our goal. Just the smell would turn our stomaches, we were not just fighting the creature that lived there we were fighting the stench that embedded into our clothing. We sompossed our selves and pressed onwards. Soon we came across another small force that also tried to take us down, but they met with the same fate the others did ( DEATH ).

Futher we see another force headed our way so we moved to meet them half way. Our fighting spirits, The Coveian Spirits was not to loose this eve, we were to be victorious. The only thing going through our minds, was Cove and what it would do if we were to fail. Not this day for when we met with the oncoming force the fight for survival was on and wouldn't you know it the might of the Coveians came through once again. We hacked, slashed and stabed our way to another victory.

After the quick Coveian work out we moved on but soon stopped for Mela had something crawling in her boots. As we were waiting for her to clean out her boots the strangest thing happened, there was a hord of then upright walking Lizards just ran past us not paying us no mind. We did not know what was going on, Some was wondering if they were running away from something, or was they scared of the Mighty Coveians that envaded their territory. ( Who Know ). Mela finally got her boots back on and we then moved on to the next location where there was a group waiting for us like someone was teaching them Battle Tactics, but none the less the same results appeared to happen they fell quite easily.

once again we collected all the coins we could find in their gullets and moved on. to see if there were more that wanted to their strength against the Coveian Pride, and wouldn't you know it we found some that wanted all we could give them. We formed and let all our might channel through our weapons, it was like the sound of thunder that lead before Lightning. One by one they lay at our feet, we had a hard time triing not to get our feet tangled in the dead creature that layed there. Soon it was at an end. Five Coveians still stood afoot looking down upon their lifeless bodies.

We then started making our way out to head back to Cove when we had to make one last stand. The force what was ahead of us was bigger that the others that we fought, but none the less we walked in breathing and we were going to walk out the same way, ( BREATHING ). We took our stance and went in as one. We did not stop to check if they wanted to surrender or what, ( As if they would ). We move like a well oiled tailors spinning wheel, smooth and fast, we rolled over them so fast I really don't think if they were to live they would even know who it was that hit them.

After it was all over, we went to the road to take a breather before heading back to the Berracks. Everyone cought their breaths and I then ordered FORCED MARCH back to the Berracks. We made it back, They lined up and then we counted the Coins collected, I handed each one their cut and the rest was devided up between the Militia and the Scout Devision.

I would have to say that this was the finest hunting party I have ever had the pleasure to lead. And I want to give my thank for they never let their fellow Guardsman fall.

My hats off to them on a job well done

Signed
      Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 03:26:36 am »

Was an excellent hunt sir!

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 08:00:19 am »

Ahh your reports were always up there with the finest Kal, and this ones no exception. An important job, is clearing the swamps regularly.
Very well led, keep it up old friend

signed
         Vince Valentine
       Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length