Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 04:38:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Going fishing, Vince style!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Going fishing, Vince style!  (Read 1740 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2006, 02:24:07 pm »

Guardsmen attending:

Vince Valentine              Grenadier Sergeant (Leading)
Falconheart                   Guardsmen Recruit
Anthony Poena              Guardsman Recruit
Vincent Redfield             Junior Dragoon
Thomas Sendrich            Regular Dragoon
Hoagie                            Regular Dragoon
Olchafa Serpernt            Regular Scout
Mela                               Officer Cadet, Scouts
Joey Lanai                      Dragoon Sergeant

Other attendees:

Sallust                             Commoner
Roland Dagorian              Templi Squire
Garret Latham                 Templi Squire

The sudden gust sent up a refreshing spray of ocean water into vinces face as he awaited the arrival of the other guardsmen..

T'was a pleasant evening out there by the docks, the sea seemed calm, the sun was pleasantly warm. A fine day for fishing i thought to myself.
There was a rather large turnout, obviousy fishing is more popular than i'd anticipated, but i was prepared! Oh yes, i'd chartered two fine vessels for this particular trip, and a good job too. Soon the decks were full of guardsmen, eager to get out there and fish! I split the troops into two groups, one led by myself, the other by OC Mela Arkay, and we began to fish! We started off the traditional way, with a rod and a long wait.....

........*Yawns*

After a good, ohh i don't know, two minutes, we'd had enough of that, and began to do it the more effective way. By flinging out the cursed nets! Almost instantly, we we set upon by beast of enormous size and hostility!

Look at the size of them!

We battled hard and without mercy against the fearsome monsters, both teams flinging in net after net. We must have hurled in a good 20 nets between us, and even a few minor treasures were found on the slimy marine foes!
As i checked the ships hold, i realised i'd one net left, of a strange white colour. Fabled to summon the legendary Leviathan, we headed to shore and prepared ourselves well. Sergeant Lanai docked the smaller of the two ships and whilst most of the group stayed on land awaiting our return, The Dragoons and I Went out to summon the beast of sailors nightmares....

The water suddenly went silent, and the sky seemed to darken....
Suddenly it was there, with a legion of minions, the ferocious Leviathan!
We headed back to shore on the double, ordering the tillerman to hurry the hell up.
I myself was knock out cold by the spells cast by these sea dwellling buggers.
Safely back to land, we believed it would be a simple case of hacking it while it lay trapped in the water....But no! It hoisted it's huge form onto dry land and continued it's rampage! Just behind us lay vast swampland, which we had to deal with as well as the huge beast. We fought like true Covians, Giving it all that we had, until it's corpse lay silently, begging to sink into the swamp. I carved off our Trophy and watched as the might form sank without a trace

Cove 1....The Sea 0

Our trip at an end, we made our way home, where i dismissed the men and women and congratulated them on a job well done. Finest of the fine folks, finest of the fine....

Signed
              Vince Valentine
           Grenadier Sergeant

(OOC: If i missed you name, a thousand apologies. Sign below and i'll edit accordingly *Winks* :OOC)

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length