Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 01:58:46 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Jack Sinist's Sentry Post
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Jack Sinist's Sentry Post  (Read 1823 times)
Anthony Poena
« on: September 13, 2006, 01:27:55 pm »

Back from his second sentry in as many days, Anthony sits down outside the tavern and again sets quill to parchment.

Time/date: Around midday of the 13th

Leading: Junior Guardsman Jack Sinist
Attending: Watchman recruits Anthony Poena and Snudrud

We were tasked with the creation of a sentry post and we quickly created a functional outpost.
Junior Guardsman Jack Sinist requested that I report that he wishes that Guardsman Recruit Snudrud should never advance in rank. This may be because Snudrud did not have a parade arm, and instead produced a club. Junior Sinist then punished Snudrud by beating him. This last sentence is written slightly more shakily than the rest of the report.
The sentry duty was not eventful. A resident warrior of Cove passed through the gates to leave the town.  However, as the duty came to a close, it became clear that Guardsman Recruit Snudrud had stolen, or in his words, acquired, some valuables I had upon my person - a few gemstones. Junior Sinist game me permission to take Snudrud down and retrieve my valuables. Shortly thereafter, Junior Sinist called the sentry to a close, ordering the dismantling of the post and then dismissing us.
Signed Anthony Poena
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 03:34:30 pm »

Good work Jack!

Tha's the spirit.

*signed*

Raiden, Senior Grenadier.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length