Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 05:36:08 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  I need a Bloody good signature maker
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I need a Bloody good signature maker  (Read 2820 times)
Averion
« on: September 21, 2006, 05:37:59 pm »

Could someone make me a signature....im thinking a agressive man looking forward....with loads of scars and looking stern.....in the background i'd like a castle and dragons or something.........anything will be appreciated though Smiley
Anthony Poena
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2006, 07:19:17 pm »

If you want a good signature, you should commission one. I remember I paid for a picture of my character about a year and a half ago, it was really good. The artist was saving up for a house in UO (I got it at a measly 1 mil! Bargain!) so was taking offers - she isn't anymore. But there'll be someone willing to for the right price.
Ilae Tyrnddare
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2006, 10:35:40 pm »

I believe Darath Mithar is a certain wizard when it comes to images and the such.

Krieger
Head Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Rubs beard.*

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2006, 11:08:50 pm »

I sincerely recommend a certain Vaughn Goodwill of VTC - a good friend of mine! Want me to have a word? Wink

Kazuo Shinrai
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 06:04:20 am »

Ehm, could just be me ofcourse... but why don't people just do their own signatures?
It is really not all that hard. Surf the net for some appropriate pictures, slap them together in accordance with some cheesy text and voila. Now ofcourse the trick is to make it look good after you slapped all the ingredients together but hey, you never know how much you suck at it until you've tried!

How about all you people who request signatures try to make one yourself first eh?
Then, if you can prove that you are completely and utterly miserable at it, very welll - then you may be right in requesting someone else to do the work for you. But still, IMHO a signature is personal and having someone else make it for you just doesn't quite cut it.
Krieger
Head Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Rubs beard.*

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 06:59:56 am »

I see your point dude!

All I'd say though, is that without Photoshop for that transparency thing, being able to insert text, all those other effects; it would be hard to get that really nice touch you want? And it costs money. And some people who invest in the damn thing may never get the hang of it.. *Grins*

Joey Lanai
Dragoon Squad Leader
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

........=IIII=........

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 10:50:55 am »

Agreed, i made mine in Microsoft paint and Word, seems to do the job and i suck at Siggy's completely.  Grin

Locke DaOrt
Cuts Elves limbs off (Dell does too!)
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 12:13:06 pm »

Joeys a Ginger!!!  Grin

But seriously m8 sigs are supposed to be just as it says a "Signiture"
Would you have sombody else sign your Signiture for you if you could write?

Hrothgar
Played by a Icelandic banker
Cove Command
Covian Legend

The Old One

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 01:12:57 pm »

Well some people prefer to prevent a cataclysmic eruption.. So we have other people do our sigs instead of having our eyes pop out from confusion...

Photoshop... Even paint makes me dizzy...

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 01:13:31 pm »

"m8"

I do my own signatures their fun to do. Give it a try, use the art site I put in the other thread the 'I need an Artist' or whatever thread.

Averion
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 06:44:21 pm »

Thanks all......sorry for the delay in the reply:)   i'll try Mela's suggestion.....thanks for all the *Sarcastic* Great advice Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length