Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 12:42:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  For Averion apprentice tasks
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: For Averion apprentice tasks  (Read 4520 times)
userjosh5368
« on: September 29, 2006, 03:27:12 pm »

Ah my apprentice as i said your work will begin here's a few tasks.

I want you to lead three patrols one to the ork fort,one to the graveyard and last to the Swamp up through Altmere you must take three guardsmen with you for each.

Lead a hunt to slay a she daemon in the spiritually blood Dungeon bring back its boned wing as proof.

Extra assignment will be to kill a Balron lord.

Write a report on each....

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Averion
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 04:57:28 pm »

*Salutes and gulps*

Hard but fair eh?...well i shall do these tasks with an iron fist
Averion
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 09:11:34 am »

Report!

Destination: Graveyard
Attended: Kal Shadowhand, Regular Scout
                 Hoagie, Regular Dragoon
                 Yella, Guardsman Recruit
Led By: Averion, Guardsmen Recruit

I ordered a line outside the barracks to explain our destination and the likes....we marched to the gates and once theere we armed up..
On reaching the graveyard we came across a Lich..I ordered "FORM" and the lich was dealt with superbly. From then on it was a normal kill and loot assignment except for a few Ghoulies which were still easily took care of.
This painting was brilliantly taken care of by Hoagie

« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 09:19:00 am by Averion » Logged
Averion
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 09:48:09 am »

Report!

Destination: The Swamp
Attended: Hoagie, Regular Dragoon
                 Kal Shadowhand, Regular Scout
                 Yella, Guardsmen Recruit
Led By: Averion, Guardsmen Recruit

After the Graveyard patrol i decided the swamp should be our next destination....Upon arriving we instantly realised we were in peril....we killed a few stinky bog things and a few overgrown rats with kryss's and got out of there.....they even managed to knock us a few times....We took down what seemed to be a bossman though                                                                                                                       

After that we basically ran for our lives....perhaps we should return with greater numbers and really sort 'em out
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2006, 10:54:36 am »

HoHo! Good work Av, you got stuck right in to those eh?
Keep it up!

Signed
       Vince Valentine
    Grenadier Sergeant

userjosh5368
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2006, 11:19:57 pm »

Making some good progress i can say aster you get these done the more test.
Well until then keep up the good work

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Averion
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2006, 03:59:32 pm »

Report!

Attended: Averion, Guardsmen Recruit
                  Hoagie, (Promoted) Officer Cadet
                  Mikaela, (Forgot rank)
Sorry to the recruit that attended...i really have a bad memory

Destination: Ork Fort!

Well....it's like this. Made a rather scrappy looking line outside the barracks and i gave meh orders...Arm Up, Tactical, you know!
When we arrived we instantly was sorrounded by Orkish Fiends...we took care of them and was sabotaged by some more....One threw a shoe and knocked me out...mainly due to bad healing..the dragoon, now officer, Hoagie sorted them out and we returned to the barracks....On the whoole, i think we rid the world of some stinky oaf's...

*Signed*
                           Averion!!
userjosh5368
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 05:23:09 pm »

Grand work! After messing with the files i managed to find this'..

See yer been working hard.

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 11:02:43 pm »

Event: Hunt 11/11/06 at 19.35 GMT

Purpose: An apprentice task set by Averion's Mentor Demarian to bring back the wingbone of a sucubi.

Guardsmen in Attendance:-
  Averion, Watchman (Leading)
  Raiden Morana, Grenadier Corporal
  Delcarakdur, Regular Guardsman
  Eve, Guardsman Recruit
Citizens in Attendance:-
  Teagan Trix, Head Barmaid

After the great effort and care that Teagan Trix had put into cleaning the Guardsman's boots in Trinsic, Averion felt that it was time to get them dirty again!  As we formed tactical and prepared to depart for the Trinsic moongate, Teagan insisted that she join us on our hunt, she desperately wished to write tales of our expedition, but obviously had little idea of what she would face.  She continued to plead, despite Averion's words to dissuade her (he feared for her safety), and she followed the Guardsmen regardless, to the moongate.  We now found ourselves with the added responsibility of ensuring that the citizen came to no harm!  Averion lead us through the moongate to the shrine of Spirituality.  Once there we headed in the direction of the Dungeon Blood, without incident. 

At the entrance of the Dungeon, we eliminated a number of walking skeletons, but I could not help but wonder who they had once been when they were living and breathing. 

We descended the stairs into the dungeon....
Two bright braziers illuminated the entrance, we halted here and a torch was lit to light the way.  It was here that I noticed Teagan beginning to become anxious.  Her anxiety grew as we headed further on clearing our way of imps and blood elementals.  We were forced to take another route upon discovering that the sucubi, was no where to be found. 

I have seen too much bloodshed, and I could only imagine what was going through Teagan's mind when she halted suddenly and was unable to do anything but stare at the blood and remains that lay in front of her.  And even now I can still see the horrified look on her face as she clung to the back of Raiden Morana, as he carried her over the blood.  It required much effort on everyone's part to get her to release him, and little did we know what we were heading towards...

A golden glow flickered in the distance, I felt like it was drawing me closer, in fact we were all being drawn closer, we were soon to come to the realisation that we were fighting a golden blood elemental! We fought valiantly and as I watched my fellow guardsman fall to the ground unconscious one by one, I knew that it would not be long before I joined them! I turned my head before reaching unconsciousness, in the direction of Teagan, whom I saw fleeing in terror....   All was quiet when I gained re-consciousness, I could see the others collecting their belongings.  Averion, knew that we could not risk a second encounter with the elemental and that we should return, I told him of Teagan fleeing and of the direction she took and we headed back through the dungeon hoping to find her.  We did not, but there was hope still, for we did not find her body either! For her part see http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,6479.0.html.

*signed*
Eve, Guardsman Recruit

« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 11:53:19 pm by Eve » Logged
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2006, 01:01:48 pm »

Raiden looks up from his sickbed and reads the reports handed to him by the clerk.

Aye the look of sheer terror on Teagen's face as she clung ter meh back!

*chuckles*

I don't normally have that effect on womenfolk.. or do i? *ponders*

A curse on those damn fool adventurers who lead that golden blood sucker to our expeditition... Not once but twice!

Delc' gave them a piece of his mind once we had regrouped and helped the blasted cowards to their feet.

We didn't get what we came for but at least we left with our lives!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

userjosh5368
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 04:00:33 pm »

Quite unfortunate still a good effort' me and sergeant Valentine have taken this beast before but with a long and enduring battle you will try again i hope? For the Grenadier never gives up!

Signed
Demarian Tel'var
Teagan Grayner
Mop abuser of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

I touch the fire and it freezes me.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 06:07:37 pm »

My tosh you did everything to protect me! I were huddled in the corner and you left me in that place! I had to run out all on my own, I could have DIED!

Averion
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 06:11:11 pm »

That was a risk i'm willing to take *Wink*

It is nay our fault that you did not follow orders and stay close, behind the shielders, away from danger!

If you run we can nay heal you! Citizen's should be staying in Cove and let the soldiers play army!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length