Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:34:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Gate Sentry of the Town Cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gate Sentry of the Town Cove  (Read 1868 times)
DelZar
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: September 30, 2006, 06:14:31 am »

Gate Sentry of the Town Cove,

Led by: Officer Cadet: Darreth Mithar

Attended by;

Watchman:Desmond Krieger
Guardsman Recruit: Del'Zar
Guardsman Recruit: Ira Sanguistat
Guardsman Recruit: Yella
Guardsman Recruit: Flina Trix
Guardsman Recruit: Nathaniel Boyd

I was on meh way ou' the doo' when this Pigeon landed on Ser Kal's wendow, I grabed the note and read it, " Gate Sentry Cove Town Gates", I then turned and restocked meh Reagents needed ta cast meh spells, Then I 'eaded ta the Gates of Cove.

Once I got there Officer Cadet: Mithar had ordered meh ta gather some hides, I then went out to gather what I could find. I returned a while later, he then ordered meh an' this other Recruit ta make a patrol around the surrounding area. We set out on our patrol, We walked around the Shire and the home sites to find a rabbid rat headed out way, I quickly spoke some words the turned away as it fell over dead.

We returned to the Sentry Site to find that it was almost complete, the last few hides were being placed. Once it was finished we were ordered to gather inside with Perade arms out.

After a while Officer Cadet: Mithar, had come up with a little game to break the boredom, he called it a jousting on foot, I did not take part in it for I nay use weapons. It seemed to break up the boredom well, it gave us something to watch. But was soon interupted by the up-tight looking strange man that came up on horse back. The strange man spoke in some awlful strange tounge I did not understand. By the way everyone else was responding to this strange man I gather that he holds a High Rank en the Barrons Army.

After awl was said and done we were then dissmissed.

Signed Guardsman Recruit: Del'Zar

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 04:34:32 pm »

Well done recruit, keep up the good work, As far as the man you mentioned that would have to be " Hugo ", Stay away from him lad untill you get to know his habbits. If you go to Church on Sunday I have some gold stashed away, Take it with you for the Tithing.

We will talk more soon when I return.

Signed Regular Scout: Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length