Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:13:19 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  Scribe's Trove (Moderator: Kelly Sanderson)
| | |-+  About Posting in Scribe's Trove [PR]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: About Posting in Scribe's Trove [PR]  (Read 3227 times)
Veldrin
An Old Flower
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2006, 05:22:20 pm »

Welcome to Scribe's Trove, a place for all your original stories, novels, and poems. Any member is welcome to post here, old and new, so don't be shy.

Please be considerate! Constructive criticism is best practice if commenting on someone else's work. Remember that in BoC we have members of all ages, so please don't post any explicit or adult material here.

Please keep the following points in mind.

• Use only constructive criticism. No insults, no teasing, no lectures.
  • Keep the stories PG. No explicit or adult content.
  • This place is for only original works of writing. Do not take credit for someone else's work, or post excerpts here from other books.
  • We are not responsible for storing your written pieces. It's a good idea to keep a copy on your computer in case something should happen to the forums (remember F4G).
  • These stories do not have to be related to UO or to your characters. Feel free to write about anything you want.

Have fun! I look forward to reading what BoC has to offer. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 10:22:38 am by Veldrin » Logged

[03:19:28] Shadwell (BoC): We should get married.
[03:19:50] Shadwell (BoC): And dont quote me in your sig
                                  -----
[01:17:32] Tiberius Oct: I blamed Americans.
[01:17:58] Tiberius Oct: Then we chuckled and went back to eating crumpets and colonizing developing nations.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length