Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:33:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  OOC Boards
| |-+  OOC Board (Moderators: Kelly Sanderson, Hoagie)
| | |-+  It's BoC's birthday!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: It's BoC's birthday!  (Read 3362 times)
Veldrin
An Old Flower
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2006, 04:55:30 pm »

BoC is two years old today, marking the complete second year it's been on its own stone. It has seen great success and it has seen hardship, but it has always persevered. We've seen many members come and go, and many changes. Gregor Eason and Erik Arkay, and many other Command members have given a lot to keep the guild going.

But most of all, we owe this marvelous guild to Octiovus, our talented Guildmaster who has a difficult job to do that no one can envy. Thanks to his hard work and dedication, BoC has stood proud and patriotic for two full years. His characters, Baron Octiovus, Regular Tiberius Kane, and Templar Preceptor Sir Hugo have all been admirable examples of his wit and ability to roleplay.

A lot of people fail to grasp just how much Octiovus works to keep the guild going. It's a constant, thankless effort that he spends most of his free committing himself to. It's easy to take his hard work for granted. IC and OOC, no one can match the dedication and perseverance of Octiovus. He has proven his uncanny maturity, tolerance, hilarious sense of humor, and unmatched good judgement.

Here's to a great leader. It's an honor to have you, Octi.

Show your support! Let's show Oct just how much we appreciate him.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 05:03:21 pm by Veldrin » Logged

[03:19:28] Shadwell (BoC): We should get married.
[03:19:50] Shadwell (BoC): And dont quote me in your sig
                                  -----
[01:17:32] Tiberius Oct: I blamed Americans.
[01:17:58] Tiberius Oct: Then we chuckled and went back to eating crumpets and colonizing developing nations.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 05:02:31 pm »

Awwww.

Happy birthday to us !

Well done Octi ! And everyone else who has served in command !

*woots*

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Krieger
Head Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

*Rubs beard.*

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 05:04:39 pm »

Happy Birthday BoC!

Congrats to Tib, and the rest of Command.

Yeeeeaahhh!

Mela Arkay
'Must be stopped'
The Light Company
Covian Legend

<3 PooSwallower

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 05:08:51 pm »

Thanks very much Octi! I joined the guild originally the day before it was moved to its own stone and it has come such a long way. Without you there to guide even us Command members BoC wouldn't be the most successful Roleplay guild on Europa.
So cheers to Octi! And Cheers to BoC!

Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 05:22:32 pm »

Couldn't have said it better myself, from the moment i joined, BoC has been a pleasure to RP in. Good show man, congratulations and thank you. Keep up the good work, and a special thanks for not blocking me on icq due to my babble Wink

Vince

Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 05:57:45 pm »

Hurrays for us! And Tibby!

I was in T*M a while, not as cool as BoC
Leofwin Edmundson
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 11:29:01 pm »

Congrats and thanks to you Octi and to all the members of BoC for making it such a fun and successful guild.
Garak Nightchill
The Light Company
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 02:58:38 am »

At a time, September 2005, when I was toying with resubscribing to UO but wary, since the only attraction was RP and my home shard of Lake Superior was unsuitable due to a dead RP community and a timezone difference that due to my job was no longer something I could ignore, I looked elsewhere for a RP environment.

I checked Europa since I live in Scotland, not expecting much since I'd heard CoY and ERPA were dead.  By chance I clicked on the slightly misnamed Baronship of Cove (should really be Barony of Cove Tongue) and found an RP guild with an internal community unmatched by Lake Superior's wildest dreams.  And to find out this guild was but part of a patchwork, mismatched community that somehow manages to stick together for RP and IC battles... 

Wow.  And I'm not talking about certain other so-called mmorpgs.

Happy Birthday BoC.  Bravo victor.
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 07:27:47 am »

Hmmm I had no clue how long this guild had been about, I do remeber the fliers as long as a year ago though, on my home shard of Atlantic. being on my 6th year I was loosing interest fast with slash, kill, loot, sell, and make no head way. i have played for six years and never come over the 1 Million mark (Im a generous charity) and my own home was a gift from friends, a 12x12 3 story Smiley but I am leaving that behind for RP!. I am so very glad that i found this guild and Commander Arkay, He really was my judgment call on weather i would stay here in Cove. To be honest, had i not joined this guild, i would never had made my 6 year mark! which I got the Anhk, something i have coveted for so long... on my home shard that I am abandoning..... woops.

I'm glad to be part of the start of this Guilds 3rd year and hope to remain with it till the worlds ending (thats Britanias Ending) So Happy Birthday to Cove!!

And BZ (Bravo Zulu) to The Baron and Coves command!!!

3 cheers!! Huzah!! Huzah!!! HUZAH!!!

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Gimbly
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2006, 10:37:24 am »

Hooooraaaahhh
To his Crazyness , Octitib !. and of course to two years BoC ! *starts the riverdance*
Fer the next years *cheers* *grabs some old screenshots and sheds a tear*

Society for Putting Things on top of Other Things(tm)
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2006, 12:32:09 pm »

BOOMBOX!!!

We should get Smedly back and get him to arrange it!

I miss Ishael.
Locke DaOrt
Cuts Elves limbs off (Dell does too!)
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2006, 01:39:45 pm »

Aye grats i suppose to BoC and tib..

Without you there to guide even us Command members BoC wouldn't be the most successful Roleplay guild on Europa.

Pssssh!

John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2006, 05:56:08 pm »

I love boc. n octi  Tongue

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: