Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 11:25:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A well done job.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A well done job.  (Read 2340 times)
Draco
Guard of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2004, 11:58:36 pm »

This eve' me , Mavis, Grief, Shadwell and Lian was going to save the Armourer's at the "The Warrior Supplies" in Cove. We ran in one after one and regrouped at a field by the shop. Afew orc's hunted us by the way, but we took them out, together as a team. And teamplay it is all about. I was going to lead this saving mission, and so I did. I don't know what the rest of the group think about my act's in there today. But I think i dealed with it quite well. As I said, we regrouped at the field. The orc's was coming two and two, one after one against us, but with Lian's and Shadwells bow's, Mavis magic and Grief's and my axe's it was quite easy to take them all out. me and Shadwell ran into the Armour Shop, I was suprised only one orc was inside, but even more outside. We killed it, and went out were five of them waited. Lian came to help us. After awile of slaying it did nay look any better, still orc's all over the place. But at this hour, the shop was secured. Mavis did now gate to the orc duengon, were we stayed for awile slaying the big and nasty Orc Brutes. We collected all gold we could find and placed in the barracks. We are using the gold to rebuild Cove, when the orc's is gone. Now it was time for me to leave. I said goday, told them what a great job they done, and left.

Thanks to:
Lian'Anitrae
Shadwell
Mavis and her mare
Grief Dryfh Gry

Thats all for tonight
« Last Edit: December 12, 2004, 01:30:07 am by Draco » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length